‘So You Think You Can Dance’ predictions: Top scorer discusses Gaby Diaz, Jaja Vankova & more

so you think you can dance season 12 virgil gadson gaby diaz hailee payne jaja vankova finals

User LSKILDUM had the top score predicting last week's results on "So You Think You Can Dance." He scored 100% and had the highest points total (7,850), but that wasn't his only good night making predictions this season. He has performed consistently well from week to week; out of 20 questions he's answered, his accuracy rate is 65%. So who does he think will win at the end of the season?

'So You Think You Can Dance' poll: Which eliminated dancer would YOU bring back?

"I have bet on [Gaby Diaz] winning the entire thing since Top 16 when she only had approximately 5% of people thinking she'd win," he says. He's going against our racetrack odds with that pick. 58% of our users say Jaja Vankova will win the season, giving her 8/11 odds. Compare that to Diaz, who has 17/10 odds based on support from 37% of users.

But LSKILDUM says Diaz's track record has been "much better than Jaja's … One meh week sent Gaby back and it's sad. If she has a phenomenal finale week, she could very easily win it … It'll be fun to see."

In addition to predicting her, LSKILDUM would personally vote for Diaz to win, which matches the results of our recent reader poll, where as of this writing 57% of respondents pick Diaz as their favorite dancer, compared to 43% for Vankova (click here to keep voting in that poll). "Jaja is good, but the same … Her solos are impressive, but kind of boring now," he says. "For Gaby, everyone was begging to see a hip-hop number, so the anticipation was building. When we finally saw it [in 'Top 10 Week'], I doubt many people were disappointed. I wasn't. That hip-hop routine is still in my top three of favorite dances of the season!"

For the remaining finalists, it may just be a fight for third place: "It seems like [Virgil Gadson] has a higher fan base. And realistically, I doubt we would end up with a top three with girls (even though the girls really deserved it) … So [Hailee Payne] will likely be fourth, and Virgil in third. Everyone seems to agree on this."

Do you agree?

'So You Think You Can Dance' poll results: Gaby Diaz beats Jaja Vankova

There's one last predictions event this season. The final four will perform tonight with a winner to be crowned on September 14, so you have two weeks to predict the final outcomes: who will win, who will finish second, who will finish third and who will finish fourth.

At the end of each week, the eligible user with the highest prediction accuracy and most points will win a $100 Amazon gift certificate, so it's beneficial to keep coming back often and making/updating your predictions.

Which dancers do you like (and dislike) the most? Are you rooting for Team Stage or Team Street? Sound off in the comments section below, and join the discussion in Gold Derby's reality TV forum.

Photo: Top four dancers in "So You Think You Can Dance." Credit: Brooklin Rosenstock/FOX

More News from GoldDerby

Loading