‘So You Think You Can Dance’ elimination predictions: Mark Villaver is in trouble

Kaylee Millis and Mark Villaver are in trouble tonight on “So You Think You Can Dance.” Based on the combined predictions of users who have entered our weekly predictions contest, one of those two contestants will almost certainly go home. But which one? Check out the odds here, and you can keep making or updating your predictions as often as you like before tonight’s show, when the Top 7 dance.

As of this writing Millis is the frontrunner for elimination with leading odds of 5/6, which translates to a 54% chance of being eliminated. Villaver follows with 5/2 odds, or a 29% chance of being eliminated. Combined, there’s a whopping 83% chance the contestant going home will be one of them, but while Millis is considerably more likely, Villaver shouldn’t get too comfortable. Millis was also our readers’ frontrunner to be eliminated last week, but Dassy Lee left the show instead.

Millis looks especially vulnerable since she was in the bottom three last week along with Lee and Koine Iwasaki. The judges immediately saved Iwasaki, and left Millis in suspense before giving her a reprieve, so she’ll have to step up her game this week; if she lands in the bottom again, the judges might not be inclined to save her a second time if she doesn’t blow them away with her routines this time around.

As for Villaver, he was in the bottom three on Top 9 night, so he could be especially vulnerable since his two performances last Monday seemed to underwhelm viewers: in our reader polls both of his dances ranked dead last. Click on the graph below to see more detailed odds for tonight’s episode, and make your predictions to let us know if you agree.

so you think you can dance elimination predictions top 7

More News from GoldDerby

Loading