Will the final Tony Award winner for Best Actress in a Musical be one of the previous winners, a past nominee trying once again, or even a rookie hoping for their first chance? This year's race among the ladies gives voters a lot to consider.
Past Tony winners in the field are Audra McDonald ("The Gershwins' Porgy and Bess") and Bernadette Peters ("Follies").
Former nominees looking for a repeat bid include Jennifer Damiano ("Spider-Man: Turn Off the Dark"), Jan Maxwell ("Follies"), and Kelli O'Hara ("Nice Work If You Can Get It").
The newcomer contenders include Caissie Levy ("Ghost: The Musical"), Cristin Milioti ("Once"), Patti Murin ("Lysistrata Jones"), Laura Osnes ("Bonnie and Clyde"), Jessica Phillips ("Leap of Faith"), and Elena Roger ("Evita").
- Leaderboards: Home
- Leaderboard: Compare Experts, Editors, Users
- Leaderboard: All Scores Combined
- Predictions: Accuracy rates
- Leaderboard: Reality TV Scores (Weekly)
- Leaderboard: Reality TV Scores (TV season)
- Reality TV Odds: Archive
- Play Quizzes
- See Old Predictions: Experts, Editors & Users
- Best Trivia Quiz Scores
- Add Predictions
- Gold Derby Awards
- Exclusive Celebrity Interviews (Videos)
- Celebrity Photos
- Photo Galleries
- Prediction Contest Winners
- Prediction Contest Rules