Emmy Awards voters love their star power in the category of Best TV Movie/Miniseries Actress as evidenced by the two most recent winners, Kate Winslet ("Mildred Pierce") and Claire Danes ("Temple Grandin"). This year's slate of candidates once again contains a large number of well-known names.
When making your predictions, pay attention to Oscar winners Marcia Gay Harden ("Innocent"), Nicole Kidman ("Hemingway and Gellhorn"), Melissa Leo ("The Space Between"), Emma Thompson ("The Song of Lunch"), and Rachel Weisz ("Page Eight") plus Oscar nominees Patricia Clarkson ("Five"), Julianne Moore ("Game Change"), and Emily Watson ("Appropriate Adult").
Other contenders could be Kristin Davis ("Of Two Minds"), Connie Britton ("American Horror Story"), Jeanne Tripplehorn ("Five"), Romola Garai ("The Hour"), Leslie Hope ("The River"), Ashley Judd ("Missing"), and Clemence Poesy ("Birdsong").
- Leaderboards: Home
- Leaderboard: Compare Experts, Editors, Users
- Leaderboard: All Scores Combined
- Predictions: Accuracy rates
- Leaderboard: Reality TV Scores (Weekly)
- Leaderboard: Reality TV Scores (TV season)
- Reality TV Odds: Archive
- Play Quizzes
- See Old Predictions: Experts, Editors & Users
- Best Trivia Quiz Scores
- Add Predictions
- Gold Derby Awards
- Exclusive Celebrity Interviews (Videos)
- Celebrity Photos
- Photo Galleries
- Prediction Contest Winners
- Prediction Contest Rules