2017 Daytime Emmy Sumbissions

Home // Forums // Daytime TV // 2017 Daytime Emmy Sumbissions

Viewing 4 posts - 61 through 64 (of 64 total)
Created
9 months ago
Last Reply
4 days ago
( +2 hidden )
replies
views
users
  • FreemanGriffin
    Participant
    Topics:

Monday, September 11, 2017

Best Actress: Deidre Hall as Hattie Adams (and Marlena Evans), Days Of Our Lives

I wanted to particularly cite Deidre for her work today as HATTIE. Ably assisted by Kristian Alfonso’s Hope, these scenes were poignant and had heart (: Now that the rules are changed and performers can pull together a 20 minute reel this could be a nice contrast – honestly, DH has tons of different scenes she could submit, both from earlier in the year and especially from this summer storyline (:

ReplyCopy URL
    FreemanGriffin
    Participant
    Topics:

Friday, September 15, 2017

Best Supporting Actor: Brayn Datillo as Lucas Horton (Days Of Our Lives)

Bryan Datillo delivers yet another SUPERB performance as Lucas has so much to deal with: an argument over his drinking with Kate; running into Gabi and Arianna and feeling threatened that Arianna might be taken away from his life, confronting the engaged foursome at the church, and seeing a vision of his “dead” son Will…. BD has delivered so many stellar performances and here is hoping that either he will submit or Ken Corday will submit for him for an Emmy nomination for his amazing work in 2017!

ReplyCopy URL
    robbalto
    Participant
    Topics:

Yes! Freeman, I was about to post for Bryan Datillo. He was so good on Friday. And of course I support the nod for Deidre Hall.

Also, Alokin, I agree with your citation for Scott Clifton. He has been doing great work on B&B lately.

ReplyCopy URL
    EmmyLoser
    Participant
    Topics:

I agree about Bryan Datillo. I’m pretty blown away by the effectiveness and range of his work this year. I’ve always thought that he was pretty good but not great in the past, but he’s really been excellent in 2017. I also agree Deidre Hall’s performance as Hattie on Monday was stellar, Emmy-worthy work.

ReplyCopy URL
Viewing 4 posts - 61 through 64 (of 64 total)
Reply To: 2017 Daytime Emmy Sumbissions

You can use BBCodes to format your content.
Your account can't use Advanced BBCodes, they will be stripped before saving.