daytime emmy 2011 I am very disappointed

Home // Forums // Daytime TV // daytime emmy 2011 I am very disappointed

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Created
6 years ago
Last Reply
6 years ago
replies
views
users
  • Rachel Avrami
    Topics:

Aside from the fact that I was very disappointed at some of the winners, the show itself was a dud. Way too much emphasis on game shows and talk shows. The soaps seemed like an afterthought. They used to show clips of the actors and best drama nominees, but they didn’t do any of that. That was probably the last awards show I watch. I stopped watching the Academy Awards a long time ago because I got sick of hearing celebs turn it into a political forum. The Emmys sucked IMO. I’m done. 
    I hate the unfair treatment that the academy has bestoyed on the Best MALE LEAD ACTOR…JAMES SCOTT
    Politics plays an important part in who receives the award. IMHO, James submitted the best reel.Emmy voting sucks and it’s not fair. I would have understood Maurice B. or RPG winning, but Michael Park? I mean honestly, MP did not have the best reel at all. 

Almost every blogger stated that James had the best reel and they said either he or Maurice should/would win. And I agree, it speaks volumes that he was nominated in such a ****ty year for Days.

Allan
    Participant
    Topics:

Pretty much agree that reels don’t matter, as Zenk was everyone’s lead actress pick with Morgan and Stafford possible winners, but no one who saw Wright’s reel chose it, except the voters, I guess.

ReplyCopy URL
    Rachel Avrami
    Topics:

samone in las vegas heard when they were doing the practice lead actor James Scott second nomi first win,i dont get thet! but i am heppy to see the ratings was bad they deserved thet! thet 2 hours was waste of time 

ReplyCopy URL
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Reply To: daytime emmy 2011 I am very disappointed

You can use BBCodes to format your content.
Your account can't use Advanced BBCodes, they will be stripped before saving.