1. BRYAN CRAIG, General Hospital
The scene where he begs his parents not to commit him to the psychiatric ward was beyond Emmy-worthy; his best work ever.
2. PIERSON FODE, The Bold and the Beautiful
His emotional work with the baby reveal story was quite good!
3. JARED BREEZE, The Young and the Restless
He played Max the brat really well!
4. KYLER PETTIS, Days Of Our Lives
Theo had good scenes when Abe was shot.
5. TEQUAN RICHMOND, General Hospital
his scenes with Vinessa Antoine as his mom are always strong.
6. JAMES LASTOVIC, Days Of Our Lives
Joey murders Ava brought up interesting emotions!
7. ROME FLYNN, The Bold and the Beautiful
Zende conflicted over Nicole’s surrogacy played out nicely.
8. ANTHONY TURPEL, The Bold and the Beautiful
Blink and you missed him. Meh.
1. Pierson Fode was in full command of his story on B&B this year, although his screen time was a bit scarce toward the end of 2016.
2. Rome Flynn is growing into his role, but needs more air time.
3. James Lastovic and
4. Kyler Pettis, like their female co-stars, have been cursed with weak material.
5. Anthony Turpel has made a good first impression, but is rather new to the scene.
6. Tequan Richmond rarely appears on GH.
7. Bryan Craig was fantastic, but he won last year and is no longer on the show.
8. Jared Breeze did some nice work, but his air time was limited and he is no longer on the show.