1. HALEY PULLOS (Molly, GH). She did such superb Emmy-worthy work during Ric’s “death” storyline, and also the sex with T.J. story. I esp. loved her reading Ric’s letter. She’s not on the show often enough for me but when she is on, she delivers! Amazingly, she is yet to be an Emmy nominee. I hope that changes this year!
2. CAMRYN GRIMES (Mariah, Y&R). She has so many great scenes, “gaslighting” Sharon pretending to be Cassie, scenes with Kevin, Nick and Sharon… she won her Emmy way back in 2000 and she’s still eligible in this category all these years later! (: Superb!
3. CAMILA BANUS (ex-Gabi, Days). Her Emmy-reel ought to be her confession scenes (killing Nick). She was superb in those scenes. I always liked Gabi more than others. I hope she gets an Emmy nomination for her work in 2014.
4. KRISTEN ALDERSON (Kiki, GH). I love her chemistry with Maura West, Chad Duell, Bryan Craig and Roger Howarth. I’ve always liked her more than others. I think her parting gift ought to be a third Emmy nomination.
5. TRUE O’BRIEN (Paige, Days). This past year most of her work was with Casey Moss and Kassie DePaiva. She’s sometimes less than stellar and she needs to improve as an actress imo but she’s still quite good in the role. Not sure what she would submit?
6. LAUREN BOLES (Ciara, Days). She simply doesn’t have enough scenes but she’s always very enjoyable.
7. HUNTER KING (Summer, Y&R). I was very unhappy with her Emmy win last year. I don’t like her character or her acting choices all that much. The academy likes her so I suspect she will take a slot away from one of my four nominees.
8. ASHLEIGH BREWER (Ivy, B&B). She hasn’t made any real impression on me at all.
9. ASHLYN PEARCE (?, B&B). Blanking out on the name of her character? I don’t like her at all. ‘Nuff said! I really hope that neither of the B&B actresses takes a nomination away from any of my top 3 actresses.