1. HAYLEY ERIN, General Hospital
I disliked her intensely when she first came on this show; I love her now. The work she did with BC was Emmy-worthy!
2. LEXI AINSWORTH, General Hospital
Kristina questioning her sexuality (briefly) had great scenes between her and on-screen mom Nancy Lee Grahn.
3. REIGN EDWARDS, The Bold and the Beautiful
The surrogacy story and Julius’ love child reveal were great stories for this wonderful young actress.
4. CAMILA BANUS, Days Of Our Lives
Chad, J.J. and Eduardo gave Gabi nice scenes to play throughout 2016.
5. CHLOE LANIER, General Hospital
Nelle is a mystery. I am so glad they brought this wonderful actress back to the show after her one-time appearance in 2015.
6. ALYVIA ALYN LIND, The Young and the Restless
Faith has had much to cope with in 2016; this young actress is always interestign to watch.
7. HUNTER KING, The Young and the Restless
HK didn’t have much to do in 2016. Meh.
8. PAIGE SEARCY, Days Of Our Lives
Jade never made much of an impression on me.
9. OLIVIA KEEGAN, Days Of Our Lives
I find her Claire annoying.
1. Lexi Ainsworth did not have as much material as some of the others, but delivered very strong performances in 2016.
2. Camila Banus is a pro who did a great job in 2016.
3. Reign Edwards is somewhat understated, but delivers nicely in her emotional stories.
4. Chloe Lanier recently joined GH, and immediately held her own with the vets.
5. Hayley Erin started on shaky ground, but rose to the challenge of some emotional material in 2016.
6. Alyvia Alyn Lind is an up-and-coming actress, but her material is not as strong as some of the other actresses.
7. Hunter King is always solid, but did not have remarkable story.
8. Olivia Keegan suffers from a lack of strong story.
9. Paige Searcy is no longer on the show, so she would be my last choice.