Home Forums Games! Let’s Play Games! Rate the Oscar-Winning Performances:2013

Rate the Oscar-Winning Performances:2013

CREATE A NEW TOPIC
CREATE A NEW POLL
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
Created
4 years ago
Last Reply
4 years ago
replies
views
users
americanbeauty
vinny
FilmGuy619
  • j-lawfan
    Topics:

Please rate on a 1-100 basis,you can use 0.5 decade if you wish.You don’t have to have seen all of the winners to vote,simply vote for the ones you have

2013 Winners
    Matthew  McConaughey as Ron Woodroof in Dallas Buyers Club
    Cate Blanchett as Jasmine in Blue Jasmine
    Jared Leto as Rayon in Dallas Buyers Club
    Lupita Nyong’o as Patsey in 12 Years a Slave

91+
    82-90
    70-81
    55-69
    55- 

My vote:
    Matthew McConaughey:75
    Cate Blanchett:87
    Jared Leto:89
    Lupita Nyong’o:65

Please vote 

americanbeauty
    Topics:

Matthew McConaughey:83
    Cate Blanchett:98
    Jared Leto:70
    Lupita Nyong’o:78

ReplyCopy URL
    vinny
    Participant
    Topics:

McConaughey: 90 (Didn’t think he had that in him at all…..this is the same man from “Sahara” and “Failure to Launch”?!….but wow.)
    Cate Blachett: 98 (Moments where I wanted to kill her character and moments where I felt so bad for her but she was a powerhoue in that film)
    Jared Leto: 100 (Didn’t think he had it in him and if there ever was a performance that was designed to sweep awards shows this is it)
    Nyong’o: 95 (It was just heartbreaking and she was getting awards as much as Lawrence but I still am in shock (in a good way) that she beat J-Law.)   

ReplyCopy URL
    FilmGuy619
    Participant
    Topics:

Cate Blanchett- 100 (One of the best decisions of all time in this category. The best thing about this performance is not just how phenomenal it is, but won just because it was phenomenal. If you look at how Blanchett was almost invisible during the rounds of Oscar campaigning, you notice this win is on all on merit). 

Matthew McConaughey- 95 (This is a game-changing performance that completely changed my view of McConaughey as an actor. May have been another Oscar at the expense of Leo DiCaprio, but McConaughey did deserve this one). 

Lupita Nyong’o- 89 (She was quite a revelation and really immerses into her role. So much so that when watching how she looks and acts in real life, it is hard to believe it is her playing that role). 

Jared Leto- 77 (Quite a transformative role, I’ll admit, and it is very neat that the singer of 30 Seconds to Mars is now an Oscar-winning actor. My biggest problem was I thought the role was a bit too “on the nose”. Leto played his part very well, though).

ReplyCopy URL
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
Reply To: Rate the Oscar-Winning Performances:2013

You can use BBCodes to format your content.
Your account can't use Advanced BBCodes, they will be stripped before saving.