|Lets take our favorite tv shows and list them in order from best to worst season but to make it more entertaining please DO write your reasons:
– Best stroylines
– Worst storylines
– Season MVP (s) or best performances
– Best or worst character development
– Great or random scenes, ideas, or events
– What did work, what didnt work……or anything you can think of
Make your case!
1. Season 2
1. Season 3…they’re tied. The storylines, acting, and writing was excellent.
3. Season 1…really, I think the first three seasons are classic television. Diversity Day is a highlight for me. And S3 finale The Job could have worked as a finale with some changes. It was only downhill after that.
4. Season 7…big improvement here. They really increased the quality for Steve Carell’s final season. Such a shame he doesn’t have an Emmy. I loved the closure to his storyline and several of the episodes leading up to it.
5. Season 4
5. Season 5…another tie. Both had great episodes. Dinner Party and Stress Relief come to mind. At this point it’s hard to top the Jim/Pam drama and I started to miss the subtle comedy that made me howl. The show started to become faster paced.
7. Season 6…another than the JAM wedding this felt like another dip in quality from seasons 4 and 5. After the birth episode I don’t know if I even remember the rest of that seasons episodes.
8. Season 8…ugh, don’t even get me started. I feel this one is self explanatory.
/* Font Definitions */
panose-1:2 4 5 3 5 4 6 3 2 4;
mso-font-signature:-536870145 1107305727 0 0 415 0;}
/* Style Definitions */
p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal
font-family:”Times New Roman”;
mso-fareast-font-family:”Times New Roman”;
mso-bidi-font-family:”Times New Roman”;
margin:72.0pt 90.0pt 72.0pt 90.0pt;
‘WIN $100,000 IN PRIZES’ Enter the competition at: http://www.lifeforrent.info