2015 in Dire Need of “Silence” and “Hail Caesar!”

Home // Forums // Movies // 2015 in Dire Need of “Silence” and “Hail Caesar!”

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
Created
2 years ago
Last Reply
2 years ago
replies
views
users
  • benutty
    Keymaster
    Topics:

I don’t know how everyone else feels, but I think 2015 is in dire need of some excitement and now would be a great time for Scorsese and the Coens to throw their respective 2016 films into the 2015 race.

Certainly the comedy fields at the Globes have room for a potential powerhouse like Hail Caesar! and aside from Bridge of Spies, 2015 seems to lack the presence of the traditional war/historical type film that we often see this time of year so there’s definitely room for Silence, too.

On a personal note: The Lobster is phenomenal and deserves a 2015 release and an aggressive campaign for BP, BD, Farrell in Best Actor, Weisz & Whishaw in Supporting, costume design and cinematography. 

ATadPolish
    Participant
    Topics:

Coen Brother’s wont move Hail Caesar! into this season as that adds to the competition against Bridge of Spies, Paramount have moved The Big Short into this season so that Silence is there primary focus next year.

Plus you move those two into this season next year’s season will suffer from a lack of good film’s whereas this year has more than enough quality films coming out.

ReplyCopy URL
    seabel
    Participant
    Topics:

The big move is already “The Big Short”. I doubt we see some 2016 title in 2015 at this time of the calendar.

ReplyCopy URL
    KyleBailey
    Participant
    Topics:

Yeah they should stay in 2016. Enough excitement is out already or on the way. Snowden did a good thing pushing itself out of the race because it just is far too much right now  

ReplyCopy URL
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
Reply To: 2015 in Dire Need of “Silence” and “Hail Caesar!”

You can use BBCodes to format your content.
Your account can't use Advanced BBCodes, they will be stripped before saving.