2015 Oscar for Best Animated Film

Home // Forums // Movies // 2015 Oscar for Best Animated Film

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
Created
2 years ago
Last Reply
2 years ago
replies
views
users
  • FreemanGriffin
    Participant
    Topics:

I have seen 3 of the nominations – still haven’t seen Boy and the World or When Marnie Was Here.

Inside Out feels like one of the biggest locks of Oscar night, but Anomalisa is brilliant and has an outside chance of taking the gold. Def. predicting Inside Out! (:

I found Shaun the Sheep Movie disappointing. i thought I would love it but found it to be only meh. Surprised The Good Dinosaur, Minions and The Peanuts Movie all were left off the list; I knew one would be but I didn’t imagine it would be all 3 of them! I was only 3 for 5 in this category.

Inside Out is a truly remarkable animated film, with a nifty script, wonderful use of voices, and a nice message. It didn’t quite make my top 10 films of the year, but it was my #12. a really beautiful movie! (:

Riley
    Participant
    Topics:

Anomalisa is the only one that could have posed a threat and it has just been sucking at awards everywhere.

ReplyCopy URL
    DamianWayne
    Participant
    Topics:

When Marnie was There is a total emotional knockout. If it wasn’t for Inside Out I’d want this to win.

ReplyCopy URL
    Damiansport1
    Participant
    Topics:

Inside Out is masterpiece, but i agree with DamianWayne, When Marnie Was There is so emotional and so touching. Deserves to be nominate. Anomalisa and Shaun The Sheep also great

I was sure as ever that Peanuts wont be nominated. I correctly predicted 4 of 5 (IO, Anomalisa, Shaun the Sheep and Marnie).

ReplyCopy URL
    Chevi
    Participant
    Topics:

Inside Out, of course.

ReplyCopy URL
    Madson Melo
    Participant
    Topics:

BRAZIL! but Inside Out is winning

ReplyCopy URL
    Halo_Insider
    Participant
    Topics:

This is such a brilliant category. Might have the strongest set of nominees out of any this year. Inside Out is deservedly taking it, though.

ReplyCopy URL
    KyleBailey
    Participant
    Topics:

Obviously Inside Out but very happy When Marnie Was There got in over The Good Dinosaur. 

ReplyCopy URL
    KyleBailey
    Participant
    Topics:

I found Boy and the World playing in DC and it is a visually stunning movie but the story wasn’t all that captivating. If the Oscar went to best animation, I would give it to them  but Inside Out still wins overall 

ReplyCopy URL
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
Reply To: 2015 Oscar for Best Animated Film

You can use BBCodes to format your content.
Your account can't use Advanced BBCodes, they will be stripped before saving.