Home Forums Movies 2015 Oscar for Best Makeup & Hairstyling

2015 Oscar for Best Makeup & Hairstyling

CREATE A NEW TOPIC
CREATE A NEW POLL
Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
Created
2 years ago
Last Reply
2 years ago
replies
views
users
  • FreemanGriffin
    Participant
    Topics:

I have never heard of The 100 Year Old Man Who Went Up The Hill and Disappeared. So it’s the two films I don’t like, lol! Where is Creed? The Danish Girl? Even Black Mass? How about Carol? Crimson Peak? Hell, even Pan! Weird choices….

I prefer The Revenant’s makeup and Mad Max’s hair. I think The Revenant ought to win, but I am predicting MM: FR. But maybe this is closer than I think it will be? IDK.

It would be hilarious if that other film were to win – one of those great insane awards show moments… I can dream, can’t I??? (; ( I like it when nutty things happen to make awards show less predictable!)

Riley
    Participant
    Topics:

We have multiple Best Picture nominees in this category for the first time in thirteen years, so of course we have a 2013 foreign-language film with 58 on Metacritic to balance things out.

ReplyCopy URL
    Eddy Q
    Participant
    Topics:

^ 12 years actually.

This is one of the few categories where I think all nominees would make a worthy winner, in one way or another. I’d probably vote for Mad Max based on originality alone, and I think it’ll win. 

ReplyCopy URL
    ADouble
    Participant
    Topics:

This category almost never fails to be just really weird.

ReplyCopy URL
    Damiansport1
    Participant
    Topics:

I dont know why The 100 Year Old Man Who Went Up The Hill and Disappeared is even nominated here. There wasnt anything special about makeup and hairstyle in this film

Max will win.

ReplyCopy URL
    babypook
    Participant
    Topics:

This category almost never fails to be just really weird.

Lol.

I’ve only seen one of the three, but this is where I thought they might toss a bone to Hunger Games.

ReplyCopy URL
    JOHN
    Topics:

Mad MAX WINS 

ReplyCopy URL
    Riley
    Participant
    Topics:

I dont know why The 100 Year Old Man Who Went Up The Hill and Disappeared is even nominated here. There wasnt anything special about makeup and hairstyle in this film

[IMG]http://he.svenskfilmindustri.se/sites/default/files/styles/pupularvaru/public/RobertGustafsson_0.png[/IMG] → [IMG]http://www.screenrelish.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/08/100-year-old-man-swedish-box-office-370×215.jpg[/IMG]

ReplyCopy URL
    JOHN
    Topics:

The 100 year old man…. deserves its nomination. But, I still think Mad Max wins this. 

ReplyCopy URL
    babypook
    Participant
    Topics:

[quote=”DamianPietrzak”]I dont know why The 100 Year Old Man Who Went Up The Hill and Disappeared is even nominated here. There wasnt anything special about makeup and hairstyle in this film[IMG]http://he.svenskfilmindustri.se/sites/default/files/styles/pupularvaru/public/RobertGustafsson_0.png[/IMG] → [IMG]http://www.screenrelish.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/08/100-year-old-man-swedish-box-office-370×215.jpg[/IMG]

[/quote]

Lordy I have seen this. It’s playing on cable around here.

Must try to watch it again.

ReplyCopy URL
    Madson Melo
    Participant
    Topics:

Mad Max

ReplyCopy URL
    Rinolo Twenty-two
    Participant
    Topics:

Mad Max all the way. There is a huge possibility Mad Max will clean up all these craft categories.

ReplyCopy URL
Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
Reply To: 2015 Oscar for Best Makeup & Hairstyling

You can use BBCodes to format your content.
Your account can't use Advanced BBCodes, they will be stripped before saving.