Best Actress 2017 (V)

Home // Forums // Movies // Best Actress 2017 (V)

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 502 total)
Created
7 months ago
Last Reply
6 months ago
( +11 hidden )
replies
views
users
  • Sasha
    Participant
    Topics:

Here you can shit all you want on the newest anointed one or the one who actually gave transcendental performance or the foreign language legend whom everyone with brains loves.

• This topic was modified 6 months, 3 weeks ago by  Sasha.
    Nikster
    Participant
    Topics:

Here you can shit all you want on the newest anointed one or the one who actually gave transcendental performance or the foreign language legend whom everyone with brains loves.

ReplyCopy URL
    Sasha
    Participant
    Topics:

You fucking maggot. She’s pregnant. Have you ever been pregnant? No? Then don’t judge pregnant woman looks you fucking piece of shit!

ReplyCopy URL
    jasonface
    Participant
    Topics:

Yeah that’s the look of trying to accept mediocrity beating an actual complex performance. Poor thing. But that’s what these awards are more often about than not.

ReplyCopy URL
    sofan
    Participant
    Topics:

You fucking maggot. She’s pregnant. Have you ever been pregnant? No? Then don’t judge pregnant woman looks you fucking piece of shit!

That is an average Stoner for you. If he/she was able to differentiate good from bad they wouldn’t be rooting for the most mediocre frontrunner of this century.

Yes I went there, she is worse than Bullock and that is a fact.

ReplyCopy URL
    Bee
    Participant
    Topics:

Dammit, Sasha my other thread was the fourth one but oh well. And yes, let the sensible ones mourn. Huppert fans can let her chances of winning go

ReplyCopy URL
    Teridax
    Participant
    Topics:

That is an average Stoner for you. If he/she was able to differentiate good from bad they wouldn’t be rooting for the most mediocre frontrunner of this century.

Yes I went there, she is worse than Bullock and that is a fact.

If and WHEN Emma Stone wins, she will be one of the Top 5 BEST Best Actress winners EVER and that is a F.A.C.T.

ReplyCopy URL
    13SV8
    Participant
    Topics:

I really don’t have time for these fucking Stonersz… Natalie Portman has an Oscar and well DESERVE one. And every acting teacher will be referencing her JACKIE performance for decades to come. Stone will just be another forgottable Oscar winner that won because of how much the men in the industry want to fuck her.

ReplyCopy URL
    Bee
    Participant
    Topics:

“F.A.C.T.” Fucking Awful Crazy Trash.

ReplyCopy URL
    jasonface
    Participant
    Topics:

If and WHEN Emma Stone wins, she will be one of the Top 5 BEST Best Actress winners EVER and that is a F.A.C.T.

HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHA

ReplyCopy URL
    Macca
    Participant
    Topics:

No, sweetie, she’ll be on par with Paltrow if she wins. She will have to cross her fingers that she will still have a career after this shitshow.

ReplyCopy URL
    lovelylovely
    Participant
    Topics:

PR’s working overtime tonight!

ReplyCopy URL
    Nikster
    Participant
    Topics:

#TRIGGERED

Lol go home portmaniacs

ReplyCopy URL
    kaziz
    Participant
    Topics:

Arrite calm down, guys. Emma Stone winning wouldn’t be one of the BEST wins of all time, no, but it would definitely be deserving (I’m not a Stoner by any means—I think Huppert or Negga deserve it more than either her or Portman—but I think Portman overracted). If she wins, I’ll be happy, but my favorite win would be Huppert because hers was the best performance and PLEASE start awarding women in their older years, and Negga was so beautiful and amazing and also if ALL FOUR acting performances are from people of color, I would be over the MOON.

But Emma Stone would be great. So stop being such haters.

ReplyCopy URL
    sofan
    Participant
    Topics:

OMG how old are you, like 5? Nobody in their right minds and above the age of 18 would think of that performance as top 5 worthy, unless of course the overall number of winning performances they’ve seen were 4 so far, and she’d make the 5th one.

ReplyCopy URL
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 502 total)
Reply To: Best Actress 2017 (V)

You can use BBCodes to format your content.
Your account can't use Advanced BBCodes, they will be stripped before saving.