Home Forums Movies Best Actress 2017(Part 3)

Best Actress 2017(Part 3)

CREATE A NEW TOPIC
CREATE A NEW POLL
Viewing 4 posts - 241 through 244 (of 244 total)
Created
4 months ago
Last Reply
3 months ago
( +4 hidden )
replies
views
users
Philip
Joe Burns
Andrew Carden
  • sitizoner
    Participant
    Topics:

Robbie could take the Globe, for obvious reasons. I’m hoping for it.

ReplyCopy URL
    Sister mary eunice
    Participant
    Topics:

This is not about oscars but Natalie has a official instagram account and if you love her please follow her Her @ nportmanofficial

Oh look who’s back. Bless her heart for still trying after the humiliating defeat from last year.

She joined instagram because of #timesup movement not because oscars  and i use the picture of her upcoming movie to get all of your  attention

ReplyCopy URL
    Sasha
    Participant
    Topics:

It just occurred to me that Sally Hawkins is actually the most versatile actress out of this year’s potential nominees. Also she has the biggest range. She just deserves to be called Academy Award winning actress.

ReplyCopy URL
    Spark87
    Participant
    Topics:

It just occurred to me that Sally Hawkins is actually the most versatile actress out of this year’s potential nominees. Also she has the biggest range. She just deserves to be called Academy Award winning actress.

She’s a great actress and her performance in “The Shape of Water” is Oscar worthy. She’s the only one I can see upseting Frances McDormand, even if I still think McDormand was even better and is going to win the Oscar. If Hawkins wins she will be a deserving winner also.

But I love more other performances of Hawkins than the one in “The Shape of Water”, I prefer her acting in “Blue Jasmine”, “Maudie” and “Happy-Go-Lucky”. Her perfomance in “Blue Jasmine” is my favourite.

• This reply was modified 3 months, 1 week ago by  Spark87.
    ReplyCopy URL
Viewing 4 posts - 241 through 244 (of 244 total)
Reply To: Best Actress 2017(Part 3)

You can use BBCodes to format your content.
Your account can't use Advanced BBCodes, they will be stripped before saving.