The Deep Blue Sea
Ship of Fools
A Streetcar Named Desire
Ceasar and Cleopatra
That Hamilton Woman
The Roman Spring of Mrs. Stone
Suddenly, Last Summer
The Lion In The Winter
Woman of The Year
Guess Who’s Coming To Dinner
Long Day’s Journey Into The Night
On Golden Pond
(01) Mia Wasikowska vs. Carey Mulligan
(02) Brad Pitt vs. Leonardo DiCaprio
(03) Scarlet Johansson vs. Keira Knightley
(04) Robert De Niro vs. Al Pacino
(05) Cary Grant vs. Bette Davis
(06) Ryan Gosling vs. Mark Ruffalo
(07) Meryl Streep vs. Jessica Lange
(08) Nicole Kidman vs. Tom Cruise
(09) Kathy Bates vs. Anjelica Huston
(10) Ben Affleck vs. Matt Damon
Not even a contest
Leigh has 2 iconic roles and possibly 2 more decent films.
Katharine Hepburn has many classic films covering 6 decades.
You should’ve done Bette Davis vs Katherine Hepburn. Then we’d have a contest.
[quote=”kickass”]You should’ve done Bette Davis vs Katherine Hepburn. Then we’d have a contest.
Right? Leigh’s filmography aside from Gone with the Wind and Streetcar is kinda thin.
Not saying that. But the result for this poll is pretty predictable.
Katharine Hepburn, by a country mile. Outside of “Gone With the Wind” and “Streetcar,” the bulk of Leigh’s filmography is next to negligible, and most of those films are only noteworthy at all due to her presence (though the underseen “Waterloo Bridge” and “That Hamilton Woman” are worth checking out at least once).