The Good Girl
The Hangover Trilogy
The Place Beyond The Pines
(01) Mia Wasikowska vs. Carey Mulligan
(02) Brad Pitt vs. Leonardo DiCaprio
(03) Scarlet Johansson vs. Keira Knightley
(04) Robert De Niro vs. Al Pacino
(05) Cary Grant vs. Bette Davis
(06) Ryan Gosling vs. Mark Rufallo
(07) Meryl Streep vs. Jessica Lange
(08) Nicole Kidman vs. Tom Cruise
(09) Kathy Bates vs. Anjelica Huston
(10) Ben Affleck vs. Matt Damon
(11) Vivien Leigh vs. Katherine Hepburn
(12) Christian Bale vs. Kate Winslet
(13) Sean Penn vs. Will Smith
(14) Anne Hathaway vs. Kirsten Dunst
(15) James Franco vs. Joseph Gordon-Levitt
(16) Julia Roberts vs. Angelina Jolie
(17) Steve Carrell vs. Helena Bohnam Carter
(18) Russell Crowe vs. Hugh Jackman
(19) Naomi Watts vs. Natalie Portman
(20) Paul Newman vs. James Stewart
(21) Rachel McAdams vs. Emily Blunt
Jake also has Enemy while Bradley also has All About Steve. I like Bradley Cooper and he has a very interesting career turn in hands with three Oscar nominated performances in three years. However Jake has always been consistent and this past year turned me into his stan. I’m going with Jake.
I would say Jake because even though Bradley has been on a streak he has more bad films.
I’m surprised Paul Newman won his pairing!
I believe I’ve made my position on Bradley Cooper clear.
Come on. Is this for real? Exactly who voted for Cooper? Had it not been for his last 3 years…..well…..
This is an extra easy one. Go get a seat, Cooper.
And yet he has 3 Oscar nominations. In a row (!). Two of them for being average in really bad movies.
While Gyllenhaal has Enemy, Nightcrawler, Prisoners, End of Watch, Love & Other Drugs, Source Code, Zodiac, Jarhead, Brokeback Mountain, The Good Girl, Donnie Darko, and only 1 nomination.