Enema at The Gates
I Heart Huckabees
(01) Mia Wasikowska vs. Carey Mulligan
(02) Brad Pitt vs. Leonardo Dicaprio
(03) Scarlet Johansson vs. Keira Knightley
(04) Robert De Niro vs. Al Pacino
(05) Cary Grant vs. Bette Davis
(06) Ryan Gosling vs. Mark Ruffalo
(07) Meryl Streep vs. Jessica Lange
(08) Nicole Kidman vs. Tom Cruise
(09) Kathy Bates vs. Anjelica Huston
(10) Ben Affleck vs. Matt Damon
(11) Vivien Leigh vs. Katherine Hepburn
(12) Christina Bale vs. Kate Winslet
(13) Sean Penn vs. Will Smith
(14) Anne Hathaway vs. Kirsten Dunst
(15) James Franco vs. Joseph Gordon-Levitt
(16) Julia Roberts vs. Angelina Jolie
(17) Steve Carrell vs. Helena Bonham-Carter
(18) Rusell Crowe vs. Hugh Jackman
(19) Naomi Watts vs. Natalie Portman
(20) Paul Newman vs. James Stewart
(21) Rachel McAdams vs. Emily Blunt
(22) Jake Gyllenhaal vs. Bradley Cooper
(23) Gwyneth Paltrow vs. Renee Zellweger
(24) Michael Fassbender vs. Matthew McConaughey
(25) Marilyn Monroe vs. Ava Gardner
Love both but Jude! Jude! Jude!
Closer + Artificial Intelligence + Side Effects + Cold Mountain + The Talented Mr. Ripley + Gattaca + The Holiday + Alfie + My Blueberry Nights + Sky Captain and the World of Tomorrow + Lemony Snicket + I Heart Huckabees + Repo Men + Sleuth + Road to Perdition + Sherlock Holmes + Wilde
I like Ewan a lot more, but Jude has a better filmography.
Also, I think you mean Enemy at the Gates, not Enema at the Gates.
Law has had a better luck with finding Oscar friendly movies so far (he’s a two-time nominee after all), but I think McGregor has a much better and diverse filmography. IMO he should have been nominated for Moulin. Too bad he’s been making so many crappy movies in the last couple years (but frankly, so has Law).
I voted for Ewan McGregor.
Sure Jude Law has “Enemy at the Gates”, “A.I.”, “The Aviator”, “Hugo”, “Talented Mr, Ripley”, “Cold Mountain”, Grand Budapest Hotel”… but Ewan wins for me with the likes of “Big Fish”, “The Impossible”, “Trainspotting”, “Star Wars III: The Revenge of the Sith”, “Moulin Rouge” and… what the he–!! for being fu–ing Obi Wan Kenobi!!