Home Forums Movies Biggest Razzie Snubs 2015 (Worst Picture)

Biggest Razzie Snubs 2015 (Worst Picture)

CREATE A NEW TOPIC
CREATE A NEW POLL
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
Created
2 years ago
Last Reply
2 years ago
replies
views
users
  • JMK21571
    Participant
    Topics:

Since the knobs who put together the annual Razzie ballot (once again) haven’t even come close to putting together a comprehensive list, here are the most heinous films that didn’t make the cut for Worst Picture (and should have): Accidental Love, Chappie, The Cobbler, Hot Tub Time Machine 2, The Human Centipede 3 (Full Sequence), Jem and the Holograms, Me and Earl and the Dying Girl, No Escape, Point Break, Rock the Kasbah, Stonewall, Taken 3, United Passions, Victor Frankenstein

twenty
    Participant
    Topics:

“Me and Earl and the Dying
    Girl” wtf does that mean?? It was in Oscar conversation not Razzie. Razzie are for movies below 40% on RT.

ReplyCopy URL
    JMK21571
    Participant
    Topics:

Girl” wtf does that mean?? It was in Oscar conversation not Razzie. Razzie are for movies below 40% on RT.

FYI, I’ve seen the movie, and it’s horrible- full of tired indie cliches and tropes. It would be just as hated as movies like Crash if it got any real Oscar traction; that’s why I don’t go by what critics like Kyle Smith and Richard Roeper (who inexplicably overpraised it) say, because they’ve proven to have a political/sexist agenda (like too many mainstream ‘critics’) that make it impossble to take their credibility seriously…

ReplyCopy URL
    ETPhoneHome
    Participant
    Topics:

Well you can criticize those movies all you want, but I’m pretty sure I’m not going to disagree with any of the ultimate nominees. Just like the Oscars, they may not always have all the very worst films or performances, but they will always highlight a pretty good selection of mediocre shlock.

ReplyCopy URL
    Damiansport1
    Participant
    Topics:

Girl” is very fine. i gave it 8/10 or 7/10 dont remember

ReplyCopy URL
    twenty
    Participant
    Topics:

[quote=”rachit”]

FYI, I’ve seen the movie, and it’s horrible- full of tired indie cliches and tropes. It would be just as hated as movies like Crash if it got any real Oscar traction; that’s why I don’t go by what critics like Kyle Smith and Richard Roeper (who inexplicably overpraised it) say, because they’ve proven to have a political/sexist agenda (like too many mainstream ‘critics’) that make it impossble to take their credibility seriously…
    [/quote]

Even if you feel otherwise , the thing is it received raves so no razzie!!

ReplyCopy URL
    redcarpetfan
    Participant
    Topics:

still waiting for a “worse oscar attempt” or “worse leo imitation” category.

ReplyCopy URL
    Lionel Fox
    Participant
    Topics:

Either The Boy Next Door or Unfinished Business should be in, instead of By the Sea. 

ReplyCopy URL
    Leo Grant Logan
    Participant
    Topics:

There’s also:

Terminator Genisys, The Boy Next Door, The Last Witch Hunter, Alvin and the Chipmunks: The Road Chip, Vacation, Love the Coopers, Blackhat, The Gunman, The Loft, Get Hard, Self/Less, Entourage, Our Brand Is Crisis and Burnt. 

ReplyCopy URL
    Zayner
    Participant
    Topics:

When are nominations? I hope the horrendous Insurgent gets a nod

ReplyCopy URL
    Leo Grant Logan
    Participant
    Topics:

When are nominations? I hope the horrendous Insurgent gets a nod

It’s going to happen Wednesday morning. 

ReplyCopy URL
    24Emmy
    Participant
    Topics:

Me and Earl and the Dying
    Girl doesn’t deserve to be mentioned in the same breath as what will be up for Razzie noms on Wednesday.

ReplyCopy URL
    agro
    Topics:

D’uh..Me, Earl & The Dying Girl is far superior than The Boy Next Door or Fantastic Four

ReplyCopy URL
    bruce melo
    Participant
    Topics:

I nominate the unbelievably BORING The Martian as worst picture (or is it worst comedy?)

This overblown high-tech piece of crap should be acknowledged for it’s ultimately boring one-dimensional writing, total lack of character develpment and completely predictable storyline. 

I know it did not bomb at the box office, however, there are many examples of really shitty movies that made a lot of money.

ReplyCopy URL
    KyleBailey
    Participant
    Topics:

Me and Earl was the best movie of the year. Chappie and Entourage should be the ones sweeping this. Kevin Hart and Dakota Johnson should be taking the acting categories. Also, Rotten Tomatoes isn’t the determiner for worthy of a nomination. That means nothing to this. They had Noah on the short list last year when it was like 70% 

ReplyCopy URL
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.