Home Forums Movies MAMMA MIA: HERE WE GO AGAIN! (2018)

MAMMA MIA: HERE WE GO AGAIN! (2018)

CREATE A NEW TOPIC
CREATE A NEW POLL
Viewing 5 posts - 31 through 35 (of 35 total)
Created
6 months ago
Last Reply
1 month ago
replies
views
users
  • Aint2Proud2Beg
    Participant
    Topics:

This one has BOMB written all over it. Ever Cher wont be able to save it. And who would’ve thought that there were more ABBA songs than the ones already covered in part 1.

ReplyCopy URL
    EvaSofie
    Participant
    Topics:

Globe nom #1 million for Streep, yay.

Nah, I think you’re saved there, her part doesn’t seem big enough.

ReplyCopy URL
    Baby Clyde
    Participant
    Topics:

This one has BOMB written all over it. Ever Cher wont be able to save it. And who would’ve thought that there were more ABBA songs than the ones already covered in part 1.

I assume you’re American? To the rest of the world ABBA’s whole back catalogue is made up of stone cold classics. Their ABBA Gold album has sold over 30 million copies. It’s the 2nd biggest selling album in UK history. More than Sgt Peppers.

As for this film I’m torn. On the one hand Cher is the greatest person to have ever lived, on the other Mamma Mia is without a doubt the worst film ever made. Maybe those 2 things can cancel each other out. At least they’ve got a new director.

• This reply was modified 1 month ago by  Baby Clyde.
    ReplyCopy URL
    Aint2Proud2Beg
    Participant
    Topics:

I assume you’re American? To the rest of the world ABBA’s whole back catalogue is made up of stone cold classics. Their ABBA Gold album has sold over 30 million copies. It’s the 2nd biggest selling album in UK history. More than Sgt Peppers. As for this film I’m torn. On the one hand Cher is the greatest person to have ever lived on the other Mamma Mia is without a doubt the worst film ever made. Maybe those 2 things can cancel each other out. At least they’ve got a new director.

I have (or had) the Gold album as well but they used all the best songs in the first one, rest are not that popular.

ReplyCopy URL
    vinny
    Participant
    Topics:

This movie is one of my must sees. First one is light-hearted fun that I can watch anytime but the new additions to the cast are great. I’m betting Andy Garcia is “Fernando”.

ReplyCopy URL
Viewing 5 posts - 31 through 35 (of 35 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.