Home Forums Movies Disney's Mary Poppins Returns

Disney's Mary Poppins Returns

CREATE A NEW TOPIC
CREATE A NEW POLL
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
Created
5 months ago
Last Reply
5 months ago
replies
views
users
  • ViceWicked
    Participant
    Topics:

I’ve been looking for the Mary Poppins Returns official thread here at Gold Derby and I just couldn’t find it for some reason because its odd that no one has made a thread for it yet. Kindly post the link of the original thread and I’ll be glad to delete this thread I made.

Anyway, Entertainment Weekly just released some exclusive photos from the film and I must admit, it made me look forward to what Rob Marshall and company are toying for this sequel.

Marshall brought back his creative team behind his past films: DP Dion Beebe, Production Designer John Myhre, Editor Wyatt Smithh (Nine, Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides, Into the Woods), David Magee (Life of Pi, Finding Neverland) wrote the screenplay so it somehow gave me hope with the quality of the script. But one interesting point is that the great Colleen Atwood won’t be returning as costume designer from Marshall creative team since Chicago. We then instead have the equally great Sandy Powell, first time to be working with Marshall in his film.

Emily Blunt stars as the new Mary Poppins in what would be a locked Golden Globes nomination for Lead Actress in a Musical at the very least. Here are some of the exclusive production photos:

Emily Blunt stars as the new Mary Poppins in what would be a locked Golden Globes nomination for Lead Actress in a Musical at the very least.

Honey
    Participant
    Topics:

It’s being released in 2018

ReplyCopy URL
    Anonymous
    Topics:

The only thing I’ve noticed is that Mary Poppins is smiling too much.

ReplyCopy URL
    lovelylovely
    Participant
    Topics:

I know pictures don’t ever do movies justice, but this just doesn’t look like it’ll have the kind of magic the original Mary Poppins has. I love Emily Blunt, but there’s only one Mary Poppins, and that’s Julie Andrews.

ReplyCopy URL
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.