Home Forums Movies My Official 2016 Razzie FINAL Ballot (What I voted for!)

My Official 2016 Razzie FINAL Ballot (What I voted for!)

CREATE A NEW TOPIC
CREATE A NEW POLL
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
Created
12 months ago
Last Reply
12 months ago
( +1 hidden )
replies
views
users
Teridax
JMK21571
Guest2014
  • Teridax
    Participant
    Topics:

Worst Picture
    Hillary’s America: The Secret History of the Democratic Party

Worst Director
    Alex Proyas “Gods of Egypt”

Worst Actor
    Gerard Butler “Gods of Egypt” and “London Has Fallen”

Worst Actress
    Shailene Woodley “The Divergent Series: Allegiant”

Worst Supporting Actor
    Jesse Eisenberg “Batman v. Superman: Dawn of Justice”

Worst Supporting Actress
    Kristen Wiig “Zoolander No. 2”

Worst Screenplay
    Dinesh D’Souza and Bruce Schooley “Hillary’s America: The Secret History of the Democratic Party”

Worst Remake, Rip-off, or Sequel
    Zoolander No. 2

Worst Screen Combo
    Ben Affleck and his BFF (Baddest Foe Forever) Henry Cavill “Batman v. Superman: Dawn of Justice”

Teridax
    Participant
    Topics:

So, what do you all think? 🙂

ReplyCopy URL
    JMK21571
    Participant
    Topics:

No WAY is Kristen Wiig the worst! #razziesarebeyonddespicable

ReplyCopy URL
    Macca
    Participant
    Topics:

Woodley, Eisenberg and screen combo I agree with.

ReplyCopy URL
    Teridax
    Participant
    Topics:

No WAY is Kristen Wiig the worst! #razziesarebeyonddespicable

LOL!! Did you even watch Zoolander No. 2?! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b0ZEPyArfAQ

Yikes. 🙁

ReplyCopy URL
    Guest2014
    Participant
    Topics:

I want a DiFelon, er, DiSouza hat trick. I was with you on the released version of BvS. But I urge you to check out the Directors’ Cut. It is revelatory just how good it turned out to be.

ReplyCopy URL
    Teridax
    Participant
    Topics:

I want a DiFelon, er, DiSouza hat trick. I was with you on the released version of BvS. But I urge you to check out the Directors’ Cut. It is revelatory just how good it turned out to be.

Nothing can redeem all those shitty dream sequences and Jesse Eisenberg.

ReplyCopy URL
    JMK21571
    Participant
    Topics:

LOL!! Did you even watch Zoolander No. 2?! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b0ZEPyArfAQ

Yikes. ????

Uh, yes (sadly), and I also ‘endured’ Mother’s Day (as much as I could, and Kate Hudson was so much lamer (as she tends to be)…

ReplyCopy URL
    Alex Meyer
    Participant
    Topics:

Good for you for voting for Alex Proyas as Worst Director for Gods Of Egypt. If it were me though, I would have voted for Dirty Grandpa across the board: Worst Picture, Worst Actor for Robert De Niro, Worst Screenplay and Worst Supporting Actress for Aubrey Plaza.

ReplyCopy URL
    sergyo
    Participant
    Topics:

I think these awards are stupid, I don´t know what is the point of giving someone a negative award for their work. Voting for these awards is stupid and shows disrespect for the work of these actors, directors and writers.

ReplyCopy URL
    JMK21571
    Participant
    Topics:

I don´t know what is the point of giving someone a negative award for their work. Voting for these awards is stupid and shows disrespect for the work of these actors, directors and writers.

Most likely because John B. Wilson (aka ‘HeadRAZZIE’) is an insecure little man-troll with (most likely) a ‘microween’ who won’t/isn’t capable of grow(ing) up… #stopgivinghimyourmoneyforthiscrap

ReplyCopy URL
    Guest2014
    Participant
    Topics:

Nothing can redeem all those shitty dream sequences and Jesse Eisenberg.

Oh, we agree the theatrical version was hideous. But the extended cut really fleshed things out for myself in particular. Night and day, those versions were.

ReplyCopy URL
    Teridax
    Participant
    Topics:

I think these awards are stupid, I don´t know what is the point of giving someone a negative award for their work. Voting for these awards is stupid and shows disrespect for the work of these actors, directors and writers.

I have nothing but disrespect for Dinesh D’Souza, the lying conman and convicted felon that he is.

ReplyCopy URL
    Teridax
    Participant
    Topics:

I don´t know what is the point of giving someone a negative award for their work. Voting for these awards is stupid and shows disrespect for the work of these actors, directors and writers.

Most likely because John B. Wilson (aka ‘HeadRAZZIE’) is an insecure little man-troll with (most likely) a ‘microween’ who won’t/isn’t capable of grow(ing) up… #stopgivinghimyourmoneyforthiscrap

Hey, there is no reason to needlessly troll John Wilson, he is a genuinely nice guy in person! Save your “negativity just for the sake of negativity” for someone so extraordinarily awful that they actually do deserve it, like Steve Bannon or Benjamin Netanyahu.

ReplyCopy URL
    Teridax
    Participant
    Topics:

Good for you for voting for Alex Proyas as Worst Director for Gods Of Egypt. If it were me though, I would have voted for Dirty Grandpa across the board: Worst Picture, Worst Actor for Robert De Niro, Worst Screenplay and Worst Supporting Actress for Aubrey Plaza.

Thank you for your feedback. I really did consider voting for De Niro, but Gerard Butler had not 1, but 2 epic disasters worthy of Razzie recognition. Throwing a RAZZIE at BOTH London Has Fallen AND Gods of Egypt? Talk about hitting 2 birds with one stone! 😀

Plus, with the way De Niro’s career has been going lately, I think there will be plenty of future chances to Razz him for another spectacularly terrible movie. 😉

ReplyCopy URL
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
Reply To: My Official 2016 Razzie FINAL Ballot (What I voted for!)

You can use BBCodes to format your content.
Your account can't use Advanced BBCodes, they will be stripped before saving.