Official DEADPOOL Thread (2016 Fox/Marvel release, starring Ryan Reynolds)

Home // Forums // Movies // Official DEADPOOL Thread (2016 Fox/Marvel release, starring Ryan Reynolds)

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
Created
2 years ago
Last Reply
2 years ago
replies
views
users
  • Tye-Grr
    Topics:

Now that the dust has settled, many are saying that the trailer for the 2016 Fox/Marvel release of ‘Deadpool’ won Comic-Con yesterday, and the audience response was so rapturous that they started chanting for them to play it again- and they obliged.

The trailer has leaked online, and if you know anything about the Merc with a Mouth you’ll be happy to know that it was GLORIOUS- very hard-R rating, vulgar, crude, bloody, violent, and HILARIOUS. It looks like they totally kill it (I loved the banter between Wade Wilson/Deadpool (Ryan Reynolds) and Weasel, played by T.J. Miller). There was also a lot of shade thrown at the last version of this character to appear on screen in ‘X-Men: Origins’ (also played by Reynolds) who was NOTHING like the comic book version (the new footage actually opens with the line “From the studio that inexplicably sewed his fucking mouth shut last time…”). There’s even some hilarious shade thrown at Reynold’s terrible ‘Green Lantern’ film when Wade Wilson is on the verge of becoming a superhero and he begs them, “Please don’t make my super suit green. Or animated!”.

I love the leaked footage, it completely sold me, and I’m so happy that Fox has let them give us the film that Deadpool deserves.

You can watch the leaked footage complete with the thunderous audience reactions here:  http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/MarvelFreshman/news/?a=122733

TomHardys
    Participant
    Topics:

And the Spiderman diss: “with great power comes great irresponsability” LMAO. I feel like this is going to be fucking brilliant, can’t wait to see it in theaters.

ReplyCopy URL
    Anonymous
    Topics:

Como un gigante en el mercado del auto-equilibrio scooter,
    Airwheel
    monociclo eléctrico Tecnología ha lanzado el primer auto-equilibrio scooter con una
    silla de monta, A3. A3 se destaca en el mercado por el espíritu de la
    innovación y la fuerza técnica abundante de Airwheel Tecnología.

Es una experiencia deseable montar en un auto-equilibrio scooter
    inteligente en un día claro. Para moverse en un estilo de bajo carbono,
    el auto-equilibrio scooter inteligente debe ser la mejor opción sin duda
    alguna. Como un gigante en el mercado del auto-equilibrio scooter,
    Airwheel Tecnología ha lanzado el primer auto-equilibrio scooter con una
    silla de monta, A3 eléctrico scooter

ReplyCopy URL
    Tye-Grr
    Topics:

Official red band trailer: http://youtu.be/FyKWUTwSYAs

ReplyCopy URL
    Anonymous
    Topics:

So like so far Ryan Reynolds is my best actor pic for the gold derby awards next year. He is just amazing!

ReplyCopy URL
    babypook
    Participant
    Topics:

This film actually rocks! Amazing techs, stunts, and filming.

So happy for Ryan Reynolds. He really needed this.

Recommended.

ReplyCopy URL
    Cheshire
    Participant
    Topics:

This my biggest surprise (in a good way) in a while. Ryan Reynolds hard work finally pays off.

ReplyCopy URL
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
Reply To: Official DEADPOOL Thread (2016 Fox/Marvel release, starring Ryan Reynolds)

You can use BBCodes to format your content.
Your account can't use Advanced BBCodes, they will be stripped before saving.