Home Forums Movies Oscars 2018 Nominations: Part 3 (Make Your Predictions Now)

Oscars 2018 Nominations: Part 3 (Make Your Predictions Now)

CREATE A NEW TOPIC
CREATE A NEW POLL
Viewing 6 posts - 586 through 591 (of 591 total)
Created
1 month ago
Last Reply
1 month ago
( +11 hidden )
replies
views
users
  • Macca
    Participant
    Topics:

Can we start living in the real world.

Bold words from someone with Gal Gadot in the #2 Best Actress spot for three separate leagues (◔_◔)

Doing it for the memes.

CitizenBlake
    Participant
    Topics:

Lol at the people who think Chastain is “happening”. Fuck outta here. In this much competition? No fucking way. And I don’t even hate Chastain. She’s an overrated-as-shit actress by her fans, but she’s not terrible at all, even though she does play herself in every fucking film. If she will “happen”, she needs to be ready to contend at every precursor, or bye fucking bye.

pulp50
    Participant
    Topics:

Chastain is unlikely for sure, but I’m not underestimating Sorkin’s ability to get his actors nominated. If Wonder Wheel flops and Winslet is canceled, then she could definitely sneak in there.

LaChienne
    Participant
    Topics:

Lol at the people who think Chastain is “happening”. Fuck outta here. In this much competition? No fucking way. And I don’t even hate Chastain. She’s an overrated-as-shit actress by her fans, but she’s not terrible at all, even though she does play herself in every fucking film. If she will “happen”, she needs to be ready to contend at every precursor, or bye fucking bye.

Nah dude, you heard the man, if you don’t like Chastain that just means you hate women. It doesn’t go any deeper than that! /s

CitizenBlake
    Participant
    Topics:

Nah dude, you heard the man, if you don’t like Chastain that just means you hate women. It doesn’t go any deeper than that! /s

Well I don’t know what else to say but you caught me. :/

Elazul
    Participant
    Topics:

You have to remember that Streep went supporting for Adaptation when it was basically a co-lead role. Yes she had The Hours that year too but she knew she wasn’t getting in for that movie. I expect The Post to be like Spotlight where everyone is supporting each other with more or less screentime. If she went supporting then she’d become four time winner. And the first person ever to have two leading and two supporting Golden Dildos. It depends how thirsty she is. This year supporting actress is wasteland do they won’t mind giving her fourth so soon.

She was definitely not co-lead in Adaptation when compared to The Hours. It’s unlikely she is going to be supporting for The Post, I don’t think it’s going to be anything like Spotlight, even the fact that it’s a hyped Spielberg project that has enormous Oscars buzz since its announcement, Meryl and Tom are multiple winners and cannot be compared to any of the cast in Spotlight.

What do you guys mean about ZDK for Jessica? Zero Dark Thirty? She’s been completely off the radar to me so far, I’ve only seen her in Interstellar and barely remember her, I had no idea she was so acclaimed.

Viewing 6 posts - 586 through 591 (of 591 total)

The topic ‘Oscars 2018 Nominations: Part 3 (Make Your Predictions Now)’ is closed to new replies.