2015 Grammy Performers

Home // Forums // Music // 2015 Grammy Performers

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 84 total)
Created
3 years ago
Last Reply
3 years ago
replies
views
users
  • Final2
    Participant
    Topics:

Just saw on Twitter that Madonna will be performing. She’s the 1st confirmed performer that I know of.

Richard Aniston
    Participant
    Topics:

Wouldn’t be surprised to see her open the show.

I think it would be great if Kanye performed Only One with Paul McCartney.

Taylor Swift and Sam Smith will definitely perform.

Ed Sheeran probably will as well.

ReplyCopy URL
    Anonymous
    Topics:

Ed Sheeran and Ariana Grande confirmed to perform via twitter

ReplyCopy URL
    PoweR
    Participant
    Topics:

A DOSE OF GRAMMY: Experiencing palpitations? Excitability? Shortness of breath? Looks like you’ve got Grammy fever! Either that or the pasty guy in marketing gave you whatever he brought back from Venezuela. But assuming it’s the former, allow us to ramp up your anticipation. The Recording Academy officially announced Grammy night will feature performances by AC/DC, Madonna, Ed Sheeran, Eric Church and Ariana Grande, but word is Taylor Swift, Sam Smith with Mary J. Blige, Iggy Azalea and Sia will soon be revealed. Stay tuned for updates, and whatever kind of fever you’ve got, remember to force fluids. (1/13p)

Source: HITS Daily Double 

ReplyCopy URL
    mikeboy898
    Participant
    Topics:

In addition to Ariana Grande, Madonna and Ed Sheeran… Eric Church and AC/DC will also be performing.

You can count on Taylor, Sam, Iggy and Sia all performing as well.

http://www.thefader.com/2015/01/13/ariana-grande-madonna-to-perform-at-grammys

ReplyCopy URL
    Leonardo
    Topics:

So excited about MADONNA, I hope she opens the show!

ReplyCopy URL
    Ryan2012
    Participant
    Topics:

Hope she is over her leotard phase. That camel toe isn’t getting any smaller.

ReplyCopy URL
    Yo Calvin
    Participant
    Topics:

I saw on twitter that Arianas new single is called “One Last Time” so she will probabbly perform that, and if she doesnt then she will perform “Get On Your Knees” with Nicki Minaj probbably. I also saw that Iggy will probbably perform her song “Trouble” with Jennifer Hudson.

ReplyCopy URL
    circa 1993
    Participant
    Topics:

Excited for Madonna!!

ReplyCopy URL
    peter griffin
    Topics:

If Taylor is performing(which she will), she will most likely perform Style since it will be released right after the grammys.

If Sia is performing, I hope she performs both Chandelier and Elastic Heart. It will most likely have Maddie Zeigler dancing.

I hope Iggy performs Trouble with Jennifer Hudson. Which is likely since its her next single.

Also, when is the host being announced, or is it automatically LL Cool J.

ReplyCopy URL
    st_jimmy
    Participant
    Topics:

Nah Taylor will perform “Shake It Off.” She did WANGBT after I knew You Were Trouble was released. Adele did RITD by the time SFTTR was out. I sort of only expect a medley at most from artists who are nominated for a big song. I’m torn between doing the song you are actually nominated for, and promoting a new song. I can see both sides. But for the most part I expect artists who are nominated to do songs they are already up for.

ReplyCopy URL
    Final2
    Participant
    Topics:

Taylor has stated that she feels obligated to perform the song nominated. Last year was the 1st time she had no performance nomination. Look for Shake It Off with maybe a medley of other songs like in 2010.

ReplyCopy URL
    mikeboy898
    Participant
    Topics:

You know T. Swift will do at least some of Blank Space and Style, but will start with “Shake It Off”

And I doubt Ariana Grande will perform “Get On Your Knees” with Nicki – that will rattle the Grammy voters old bones too much. Although Beyonce did sing Drunk In Love last year…

ReplyCopy URL
    smurty11
    Participant
    Topics:

Taylor has stated that she feels obligated to perform the song nominated. Last year was the 1st time she had no performance nomination. Look for Shake It Off with maybe a medley of other songs like in 2010.

I hope not. That was a perfectly executed trainwreck. At least if she does she needs glitter and fireworks. Her with an acoustic guitar doesn’t work. 

ReplyCopy URL
    James Otto Sweet Heart
    Participant
    Topics:

I wonder what song Eric Church is going to sing. I would love for it to be “That Was A Cold One” because even though I am no where near to being the biggest fan that there is of drinking songs, I do love how that song was done. (smiles)

God bless you and him always!!!

Holly

Go here to check out my most favorite singer James Otto!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oiU81KIRZ_Q

ReplyCopy URL
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 84 total)
Reply To: 2015 Grammy Performers

You can use BBCodes to format your content.
Your account can't use Advanced BBCodes, they will be stripped before saving.