Home Forums Music 2015 – Return of Big Female Voices??

2015 – Return of Big Female Voices??

CREATE A NEW TOPIC
CREATE A NEW POLL
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Created
3 years ago
Last Reply
3 years ago
replies
views
users
  • DD
    Participant
    Topics:

It’s no secret that thin female voices have dominated the charts the past several years.

Fortunately, Adele, Alicia Keys, Christina Aguilera, Mary J. Blige, Jazmine Sullivan and quite a few more singers are slated to release new albums soon.

Does anyone else think 2015 could be a year where strong female singers could dominate the spotlight?

Miraculously, the males are actually doing pretty well. Sam Smith, John Legend, Tony Bennett, Justin Timberlake, etc. can all sing and all have experienced success the past year. Let’s see if the females can get up to speed.

James Otto Sweet Heart
    Participant
    Topics:

I’d love to see new albums be in the stores from Alison Krauss, LeAnn Rimes, and Tanya Tucker. (smiles)

God bless you and them always!!!

Holly (a day one fan of LeAnn)

P.S. Actually LeAnn did release a new Christmas album on the day before yesterday named One Christmas Chapter One, I got my copy of it yesterday, but what I am meaning about a new album is a follow up to her previous album named Spit Fire which was released back in June of last year. Tanya hasn’t released one since June of 2009 and Alison hasn’t released one since April of 2011.

Go here to check out my most favorite singer James Otto!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oiU81KIRZ_Q

ReplyCopy URL
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.