Home Forums Music 2017 American Music Awards

2017 American Music Awards

CREATE A NEW TOPIC
CREATE A NEW POLL
Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 143 total)
Created
11 months ago
Last Reply
23 hours ago
( +4 hidden )
replies
views
users
  • JB_BelieberBoy_
    Participant
    Topics:

Yep, u all didnt see the votes on twiter, but i do, and on 19 of november i will come and see u with 3 more awards 😉

ReplyCopy URL
    JB_BelieberBoy_
    Participant
    Topics:

Yeep! With the Collaboration of the year votes, now is confirmed. Justin is now winning the 3 AMAs he is nominated. Hi is winning Collaboration with many votes more than the second place.

In pop/rock song, despite ur predictions, he will win, he has 4 times more votes than Ed. Remember that last year u thank that Adele were going to win, and she lose. This year, despite ur predictions, the number of votes is clear, and Justin will receive 3 more AMAs

And in Rap song please…Kendrick winning justin? MTV werent via twitter, but those are via twitter, kendrick usually loses, justin usually win, and justin has 10 times mlre votes than him.the numbers are facts. Damn could be acclaimed, but he has the Grammys, the AMAs are 4 justin

ReplyCopy URL
    kingofrapmusic17
    Participant
    Topics:

Imagine if Bieber comes home with nothing despite his fans believe that he wins? That would be one the greatest things to happen this year.

ReplyCopy URL
    Robinladen
    Participant
    Topics:

Imagine if Bieber comes home with nothing despite his fans believe that he wins? That would be one the greatest things to happen this year.

Girl, it’s not that serious.

ReplyCopy URL
    kingofrapmusic17
    Participant
    Topics:

These fans need to chill and hop off. Real talk though, Lady Gaga will perform at the AMAs live from tour. She’s going to win Pop/Rock Female. Bruno Mars seems like he’ll win a majority of the awards that he is nominated for.

ReplyCopy URL
    M
    Participant
    Topics:

These fans need to chill and hop off. Real talk though, Lady Gaga will perform at the AMAs live from tour. She’s going to win Pop/Rock Female. Bruno Mars seems like he’ll win a majority of the awards that he is nominated for.

Lady Gaga was mentioned as a performer in the AMAs trailer. But I’m not sure it makes sense, since the last single she released (Million Reasons) was already performed last year on the same show, unless she has new music or something… especially when it was not listed under “Special Performances”, which could be tributes or such. Those will be done by Christina Aguilera and Selena Gomez.

• This reply was modified 1 week, 5 days ago by  M.
    ReplyCopy URL
    JB_BelieberBoy_
    Participant
    Topics:

We won’t win? The only possibility to not win, is amañarlo, if not, i will say hello to you with my 15 AMAs 😉

ReplyCopy URL
    kingofrapmusic17
    Participant
    Topics:

“I will say hello to you with my 15 AMAs” HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!! you’re not taking those AMAs home and neither is Bieber if he wins those categories. He’s a feature and the main artist(s) take it home. Lol. Stay pressed.

ReplyCopy URL
    JB_BelieberBoy_
    Participant
    Topics:

Please, when u lose ur jealousy, we could talk. Ahora mismo estas demasiado podrido de envidia para hablar. Lo unico que puede hacer que no gane es que no vaya a la gala. Son mejores fans los de Kendrick o Ed? Que flipado estas tio, vete al medico a quw te revisen.

No es su cancion? Despacito que numero fue? Va, 44, y el remix? Numero 1 16 semanas. Los hechos en tu cara. Quien es certificado ya 8 platino es EEUU? Interesaante…

ReplyCopy URL
    kingofrapmusic17
    Participant
    Topics:

Are the guys nominated for Artist of the Year even going to make appearances? Bruno and Ed can’t attend, but likely to accept their awards live from their location. The Chainsmokers seem to be showing up. I’m not sure about Drake or Kendrick.

ReplyCopy URL
    Gagamon
    Participant
    Topics:

Gaga performing the Cure would be the biggest waste of a promo spot in her whole career, the song is pretty much dead… maybe they said she’s performing it just as distraction… who knows…

ReplyCopy URL
    pablozedd
    Participant
    Topics:

That random Gaga performance basically confirms she’s winning the awards she’s nominated for.

ReplyCopy URL
    Robinladen
    Participant
    Topics:

Gaga performing the Cure would be the biggest waste of a promo spot in her whole career, the song is pretty much dead… maybe they said she’s performing it just as distraction… who knows…

If she has nothing better to promote, it’s better than nothing. I do understand it might not be convenient to release something new at the moment. A surprise would be nice, but I’m not counting on it.

ReplyCopy URL
    Gagamon
    Participant
    Topics:

If she has nothing better to promote, it’s better than nothing. I do understand it might not be convenient to release something new at the moment. A surprise would be nice, but I’m not counting on it.

but the Cure? why? why not just recording her while winning the award and that’s it. the Cure doesn’t need any promo, and she already performed last year, this doesn’t make any sense…

ReplyCopy URL
    Gagamon
    Participant
    Topics:

by the way, the AMAs filled their lack of women nominees with female performers… smart move…

ReplyCopy URL
Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 143 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.