2017 GRAMMY AWARDS Ceremony Reactions

Home // Forums // Music // 2017 GRAMMY AWARDS Ceremony Reactions

Viewing 8 posts - 811 through 818 (of 818 total)

This topic contains 817 replies, has 233 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Larry Abuliak Djoko 9 hours, 18 minutes ago.

• Briana Breeze
    Participant
    Total Topics

^
    Congrats Djoko on the Adele sweep too.

Profile photo of LotusXtina
    Participant
    Total Topics

Honey, I was the first bitch to predict an Adele sweep. Let’s not get carried away.

Profile photo of Aint2Proud2BegAint2Proud2Beg
    Participant
    Total Topics

Congrats Briana Breeze for predicting the Adele sweep!

I’m pretty sure I was the first to predict it plus the loudest.

LOL. I didn’t know that was a thing cuz i predicted Adele for every category too.

Jason Travis
    Participant
    Total Topics

So I’ll ask this again – WHERE is the video of Adele breaking her Grammy?? All the news sources just have pictures. Did she do it off the air? I don’t recall her doing it in any of her speeches.

Follow Me on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/jasonmovieguy
    13K Subscribers, 29 Million Views

Profile photo of RJRJ
    Participant
    Total Topics

She done it straight after it transitioned to James Corden at the end of her speech, the closest we can get in video terms so far is the Beyonce reaction video, although it seems to be that the Academy have deleted that video from their YouTube..

Profile photo of Rinolo Twenty-twoRinolo Twenty-two
    Participant
    Total Topics

Here is this video where she is changing the broken grammy with a good one in backstage after winning AOTY.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0OZ1AHQQiY8

Profile photo of Graeme O'NeilGraemeONeil
    Participant
    Total Topics

I listened to Lemonade and 25 today front to back again. I hadn’t listened to most of the songs on 25 in quite a while. But listening to them both back-to-back, I don’t understand how anyone can say that 25 is a better album. Once you get beyond the 4 singles, there’s nothing of note at all. When Lemonade has this unbelievable energy, power, significance, and cohesiveness through every track.

Profile photo of Larry AbuliakDjoko
    Participant
    Total Topics

I listened to Lemonade and 25 today front to back again. I hadn’t listened to most of the songs on 25 in quite a while. But listening to them both back-to-back, I don’t understand how anyone can say that 25 is a better album. Once you get beyond the 4 singles, there’s nothing of note at all. When Lemonade has this unbelievable energy, power, significance, and cohesiveness through every track.

All I Ask? Million Years Ago? I Miss You? Remedy? I’d say there’s a lot more to the album than just the four singles.

I was reading about 25 on Wikipedia and I found Adele’s writing process for the album to be fascinating. I’d love to read about Beyonce’s “writing process” for Lemonade. I wonder if it would say: she was given all of these songs, chose which ones she wants, and then rewrote a couple of lyrics. Sounds about right to me.

Viewing 8 posts - 811 through 818 (of 818 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.