Home Forums Music 2018 Grammy Final Pop Field Predictions

2018 Grammy Final Pop Field Predictions

CREATE A NEW TOPIC
CREATE A NEW POLL
Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 241 total)
Created
3 months ago
Last Reply
2 weeks ago
( +14 hidden )
replies
views
users
darrenc95
Rinolo Twenty..
Xtina
  • JB_BelieberBoy_
    Participant
    Topics:

I know i am predicting more categories than u have asked for, sorry :v Best Pop Solo Performance 1- Million Reasons, Lady Gaga 2- Praying, Kesha (winner) 3- Too Good At Goodbyes, Sam Smith 4- Shape Of You, Ed Sheeran 5- Bad Liar, Selena Gómez (the best critical reception!) Best Pop Duo/Group Performance 1- 1-800-273-8255, Logic feat Alessia Cara, Khalid 2- Wild Thougths, DJ Khaled feat Rihanna, Bryson T. 3- I don’t wanna live forever, Zayn and Taylor Swift (as second option) 4- Despacito, Luis Fonsi & Daddy feat Justin Bieber (winner) 5- I’m the one, DJ Khaled feat Justin Bieber, Quavo, Chance the rapper and Lil Wayne (interesting option if we considerate chance won 4 last year) Best Pop Vocal Album 1- Divide, Ed Sheeran 2- Fifth Harmony, Fifth Harmony 3- Melodrama, Lorde 4- Joanne, Lady Gaga 5- Rainbow, Kesha (winner) Best dance song 1- It ain’t me, Selena Gómez (winner) 2- Stay, Zedd feat Alessia Cara 3- Swalla, Jason Derulo feat Nicki Minaj 4- Feels, Big Sean feat Pharrell Williams and Katy Perry 5- Rockabye, Clean Bandit Record of the year: 1- Shape of you, Ed Sheeran 2- Despacito remix, Luis Fonsi and Daddy Yankee featurinf Justin Bieber (winner) 3- Look what you made me do 4- Wild thoughts, DJ Khales feat Rihanna and Bryson Tyler 5- Praying, Kesha Video of the year 1- Praying, Kesha 2- Look what you made me do, Taylor Swift (winner) 3- Humble, Kendrick Lamar 4- Wild thoughts, DJ Khaled 5- Bon appetit, Katy Perry Song of the year: 1- Castle on the hill, Ed Sheeran 2- Praying, Kesha (deserve winner) 3- Million Reasons, Lady Gaga (winner) 4- Despacito remix, Luis fonsi feat justin bieber (deserve winner) 5- That’s what I like, Bruno Mars Best rap collaboration: 1- Im the one 2- Congratulations 3- Rake it up 4-No Frauds 5- Loyalty (winner) Best R&B performance: 1- Love on the brain, Rihanna (winner) 2- Starboy, The Weeknd 3- That’s what I like, Bruno Mars  

ReplyCopy URL
    24fanatic
    Participant
    Topics:

Get Real! Voters do NOT care if Kesha has the third best selling album by a female or whatever this year. No one cares about her flop ass.

I have to disagree. Voters definitely care about Kesha’s story and her comeback from the abuse of Dr. Luke (a Grammy-winning producer). She’s had everyone from Adele to Lady Gaga to Taylor Swift vocalize their support for her and Dr. Luke has been blacklisted from the music industry.

Additionally, voters will definitely be tempted to vote for her as a vote against the likes of Donald Trump and Harvey Weinstein and the men that abuse women artists in the entertainment industry. This has been a pretty crazy year and the Recording Academy might just want to make a political statement by giving nominations to the likes of Kesha and A Tribe Called Quest.

I think it would be absurd to assume that Kesha wouldn’t at the very least be on voters’ minds this year.

ReplyCopy URL
    royalcloudjumper
    Participant
    Topics:

I know a lot of people do not think Kelly Clarkson will get a nomination in Pop Solo but I really think she’s a lock with Love So Soft.

ReplyCopy URL
    darrenc95
    Participant
    Topics:

I think Kelly’s song came out too late and hasn’t made a big enough impact.

ReplyCopy URL
    JR31500
    Participant
    Topics:

I know i am predicting more categories than u have asked for, sorry :v Best Pop Solo Performance 1- Million Reasons, Lady Gaga 2- Praying, Kesha (winner) 3- Too Good At Goodbyes, Sam Smith 4- Shape Of You, Ed Sheeran 5- Bad Liar, Selena Gómez (the best critical reception!) Best Pop Duo/Group Performance 1- 1-800-273-8255, Logic feat Alessia Cara, Khalid 2- Wild Thougths, DJ Khaled feat Rihanna, Bryson T. 3- I don’t wanna live forever, Zayn and Taylor Swift (as second option) 4- Despacito, Luis Fonsi & Daddy feat Justin Bieber (winner) 5- I’m the one, DJ Khaled feat Justin Bieber, Quavo, Chance the rapper and Lil Wayne (interesting option if we considerate chance won 4 last year) Best Pop Vocal Album 1- Divide, Ed Sheeran 2- Fifth Harmony, Fifth Harmony 3- Melodrama, Lorde 4- Joanne, Lady Gaga 5- Rainbow, Kesha (winner) Best dance song 1- It ain’t me, Selena Gómez (winner) 2- Stay, Zedd feat Alessia Cara 3- Swalla, Jason Derulo feat Nicki Minaj 4- Feels, Big Sean feat Pharrell Williams and Katy Perry 5- Rockabye, Clean Bandit Record of the year: 1- Shape of you, Ed Sheeran 2- Despacito remix, Luis Fonsi and Daddy Yankee featurinf Justin Bieber (winner) 3- Look what you made me do 4- Wild thoughts, DJ Khales feat Rihanna and Bryson Tyler 5- Praying, Kesha Video of the year 1- Praying, Kesha 2- Look what you made me do, Taylor Swift (winner) 3- Humble, Kendrick Lamar 4- Wild thoughts, DJ Khaled 5- Bon appetit, Katy Perry Song of the year: 1- Castle on the hill, Ed Sheeran 2- Praying, Kesha (deserve winner) 3- Million Reasons, Lady Gaga (winner) 4- Despacito remix, Luis fonsi feat justin bieber (deserve winner) 5- That’s what I like, Bruno Mars Best rap collaboration: 1- Im the one 2- Congratulations 3- Rake it up 4-No Frauds 5- Loyalty (winner) Best R&B performance: 1- Love on the brain, Rihanna (winner) 2- Starboy, The Weeknd 3- That’s what I like, Bruno Mars

Your predictions are far from even close to what will win.

ReplyCopy URL
    Deivide Mitchell
    Participant
    Topics:

BEST POP VOCAL ALBUM
    24K Magic – Bruno Mars
    Tell Me You Love Me – Demi Lovato
    ÷ – Ed Sheeran
    Joanne – Lady Gaga
    Lust for Life – Lana Del Rey
    Melodrama – Lorde

ReplyCopy URL
    Dylan George
    Participant
    Topics:

RECORD OF THE YEAR: THAT’S WHAT I LIKE- BRUNO MARS SHAPE OF YOU- ED SHEERAN HUMBLE- KENDRICK LAMAR DESPACITO- LUIS FONSI & DADDY YANKEE FT. JUSTIN BIEBER LOOK WHAT YOU MADE ME DO- TAYLOR SWIFT   SONG OF THE YEAR: CASTLE ON THE HILL- ED SHEERAN HUMBLE- KENDRICK LAMAR PRAYING- KESHA MILLION REASONS- LADY GAGA 1-800-273-8255- LOGIC FT. ALESSIA CARA & KHALID   ALBUM OF THE YEAR: 24K MAGIC- BRUNO MARS DIVIDE- ED SHEERAN DAMN- KENDRICK LAMAR RAINBOW- KESHA STARBOY- THE WEEKND   BEST NEW ARTIST: CARDI B JAMES ARTHUR JULIA MICHAELS KHALID SZA   POP SOLO PERFORMANCE THAT’S WHAT I LIKE- BRUNO MARS SHAPE OF YOU- ED SHEERAN PRAYING- KESHA MILLION REASONS- LADY GAGA LOOK WHAT YOU MADE ME DO- TAYLOR SWIFT   POP DUO/GROUP PERFORMANCE 1-800-273-8255- LOGIC FT. ALESSIA CARA & KHALID DESPACITO- LUIS FONSI & DADDY YANKEE FT. JUSTIN BIEBER BAD THINGS- MACHINE GUN KELLY & CAMILA CABELLO SOMETHING JUST LIKE THIS- THE CHAINSMOKERS & COLDPLAY STAY- ZEDD FT. ALESSIA CARA   POP VOCAL ALBUM 24K MAGIC- BRUNO MARS TELL ME YOU LOVE ME- DEMI LOVATO DIVIDE- ED SHEERAN RAINBOW- KESHA JOANNE- LADY GAGA   DANCE RECORDING SLIDE- CALVIN HARRIS FT. FRANK OCEAN & MIGOS ROCKABYE- CLEAN BANDIT FT. ANNE-MARIE & SEAN PAUL IT AIN’T ME- KYGO & SELENA GOMEZ SOMETHING JUST LIKE THIS- THE CHAINSMOKERS & COLDPLAY STAY- ZEDD FT. ALESSIA CARA   RAP/SUNG SONG BAD THINGS- MACHINE GUN KELLY & CAMILA CABELLO SLIDE- CALVIN HARRIS FT. FRANK OCEAN & MIGOS I’M THE ONE- DJ KHALED FT. JUSTIN BIEBER, QUAVO, CHANCE THE RAPPER, & LIL WAYNE 1-800-273-8255- LOGIC FT. ALESSIA CARA & KHALID GLORIOUS- MACKLEMORE FT. SKYLAR GREY

ReplyCopy URL
    Tyler The Awesome Guy
    Participant
    Topics:

Honey, voters are NOT going to care about Kesha’s “comeback story.”

Honey, Kesha’s album is the 3rd best selling album by a female during this eligibility period. Only Gaga and Katy Perry outsold her because both have solid fan bases. So it’s not far fetched that she will get a nomination. Joanne and Rainbow are pretty similar. So I don’t see why Joanne is likely and Rainbow isn’t.

Honey, people aren’t. To 99% of the voting public, Ke$ha is the same girl as she always was.

ReplyCopy URL
    Oscar Rodriguez
    Participant
    Topics:

Still wanna wait for the submissions, but here are my predictions

Best Pop Solo Performance

1- Shape of You by Ed Sheeran
    2- That’s What I Like by Bruno Mars
    3- Million Reasons by Lady Gaga
    4- Look What You Made Me Do by Taylor Swift
    5- Sorry Not Sorry by Demi Lovato

Best Pop Duo/Group Performance

1- 1-800-273-8255 by Logic feat. Alessia Cara & Khalid
    2- Wild Thoughts DJ Khaled feat Rihanna & Bryson Tiller
    3- Something Just Like This by The Chainsmokers & Coldplay
    4- Despacito by Luis Fonsi & Daddy feat. Justin Bieber
    5- Feel It Still by Portugal. The Man

Best Pop Vocal Album

1- Divide by Ed Sheeran
    2- 24K Magic by Bruno Mars
    3- Melodrama by Lorde
    4- Joanne by Lady Gaga
    5- Rainbow by Kesha

ReplyCopy URL
    TheZeitergeist3
    Participant
    Topics:

Best Pop Solo Performance Shape Of You – Ed Sheeran Million Reasons – Lady Gaga Love So Soft – Kelly Clarkson Too Good At Goodbyes – Sam Smith Look What You Made Me Do – Taylor Swift Best Pop Duo/Group Performance Dusk Till Dawn ZAYN ft. Sia Lust For Life – Lana Del Rey ft. The Weeknd Despacito Remix – Luis Fonsi, Daddy Yankee ft. Justin Bieber Homemade Dynamite – Lorde Feat. Khalid, Post Malone & SZA [REMIX] Feel It Still – Portugal. The Man Best Pop Vocal Album Tell Me You Love Me – Demi Lovato Melodrama – Lorde Joanne – Lady Gaga Lust for Life – Lana Del Rey

Lana is not getting any nominations this year. She was a non-factor this year commercially, and doesn’t have the acclaim of Lorde (who I still think won’t be nom’d)

ReplyCopy URL
    NkosiR
    Participant
    Topics:

Best Pop Solo Performance Lady Gaga – Million Reasons Kesha – Praying Miley Cyrus – Malibu Sam Smith – Too Good at Goodbyes Harry Styles – Sign of The Times Best Pop Group Performance The Chainsmokers & Coldplay – Something Just Like This DJ Khaled featuring Rihanna & Bryson Tiller – Wild Thoughts Luis Fonsi and Daddy Yankee ft. Justin Bieber – Despacito Katy Perry & Skip Marley – Chained to the Rhythm Zayn & Taylor Swift – I Don’t Wanna Live Forever Best Pop Vocal Album Bruno Mars – 24K Magic Lady Gaga – Joanne Lorde – Melodrama Miley Cyrus – Younger Now Ed Sheeran, Divide Kesha – Rainbow (if 6)

ReplyCopy URL
    NkosiR
    Participant
    Topics:

Best Pop Solo Performance

Lady Gaga – Million Reasons
    Kesha – Praying
    Miley Cyrus – Malibu
    Sam Smith – Too Good at Goodbyes
    Harry Styles – Sign of The Times

Best Pop Group Performance

The Chainsmokers & Coldplay – Something Just Like This
    DJ Khaled featuring Rihanna & Bryson Tiller – Wild Thoughts
    Luis Fonsi and Daddy Yankee ft. Justin Bieber – Despacito
    Katy Perry & Skip Marley – Chained to the Rhythm
    Zayn & Taylor Swift – I Don’t Wanna Live Forever

Best Pop Vocal Album

Bruno Mars – 24K Magic
    Lady Gaga – Joanne
    Lorde – Melodrama
    Kesha – Rainbow
    Ed Sheeran, Divide

Miley Cyrus – Younger Now / Demi Lovato – Tell Me You Love Me (if 6)

ReplyCopy URL
    Rinolo Twenty-two
    Participant
    Topics:

With all these Hollywood sex scandals, I might consider Kesha too.

ReplyCopy URL
    JB_BelieberBoy_
    Participant
    Topics:

Hi! In first place, i love Kesha and all the world knows that she should be nominated, but she hasn’t entered into top 10 so…I think thay could only nominate Raimbow… By the way, yesteray were the submissions, do u know if Despacito REMIX has been presented? One more thing, have it aint me, love on the brain, bad liar been submitted? Despacito remix has been selected by the favorite by forbe, and billboard has imagine it as an option. I hope Luisfonsi has submited the version of the remix, if not, he wont have any chance

ReplyCopy URL
    JB_BelieberBoy_
    Participant
    Topics:

<p style=”text-align: left;”>My predictions are:</p>

• SONG OF THE YEAR
    • Praying
    • Million Reasons
    • Castle on the hill
    • Humble
    • OPTIONS: Despacito Remix, Look what you made me do, Too good at goodbyes
    • RECORD OF THE YEAR
    • Despacito Remix
    • Shape of you
    • Humble
    • That’s what I like
    • OPTIONS: Praying, Million Reasons, Wild thoughts, Look what you made me do, I’m the one
    • ALBUM OF THE YEAR
    • 24KMagic
    • Divide
    • DAMN
    • Melodrama
    • Rainbow
    • BEST POP VOCAL ALBUM
    • Rainbow
    • Joanne
    • Divide
    • Melodrama
    • OPTIONS: Tell me you love me, Fifth harmony
    • BEST POP PERFORMANCE
    • Praying
    • Million Reasons
    • Castle on the hill
    • Bad Liar
    • Look what you made me do
    • BEST POP DUO GRUPO
    • Despacito remix
    • 1-800…
    • I dont wanna live forever
    • Wild thoughts
    • OPTIONS: Im the one(they will probably only submit wild thoughts), Something just like this, Chained to the rythm, feels
    • BEST DANCE
    • Rockabye
    • It aint me
    • Stay
    • Something just like this
    • 2U
    ReplyCopy URL
Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 241 total)
Reply To: 2018 Grammy Final Pop Field Predictions

You can use BBCodes to format your content.
Your account can't use Advanced BBCodes, they will be stripped before saving.