Home Forums Music 2018 Grammy Performances

2018 Grammy Performances

CREATE A NEW TOPIC
CREATE A NEW POLL
Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 174 total)
Created
5 months ago
Last Reply
3 months ago
( +4 hidden )
replies
views
users
M
Gucci
PoweR
  • M
    Participant
    Topics:

Jesus, Gaga is performing for the 4th year in a row.

The show producers must really love her.

ReplyCopy URL
    GusCruz
    Participant
    Topics:

Jesus, Gaga is performing for the 4th year in a row.

The show producers must really love her.

I don’t remember any of these performances from the last three years honestly

ReplyCopy URL
    James Otto Sweet Heart
    Participant
    Topics:

First performers announced today:

Lady Gaga
    Childish Gambino
    Little Big Town
    Pink
    Broadway Tributes to Andrew Lloyd Webber (Patti LuPone) and Leonard Bernstein (Ben Platt)

Why Little Big Town? They haven’t had a big song in a whole year now.

God bless you and them always!!!

Holly

Go here to check out my most favorite singer James Otto!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oiU81KIRZ_Q

ReplyCopy URL
    woke
    Participant
    Topics:

they need actual big name STARS. those names will not get the ratings.

ReplyCopy URL
    neverkneel
    Participant
    Topics:

I’ve searched for any reliable source that confirms Ed’s not attending but I couldn’t find anything.

Won’t he really attend the show? Is it official? He could perform Perfect or River.

• This reply was modified 3 months, 2 weeks ago by  neverkneel.
    ReplyCopy URL
    Gucci
    Participant
    Topics:

Honey, Lady Gaga performing made me throw-up. Barf!

ReplyCopy URL
    MarinaBelo2
    Participant
    Topics:

Jesus, Gaga is performing for the 4th year in a row. The show producers must really love her.

Bitch is desperate for relevance. Poor thing! At least this time she is nominated.

ReplyCopy URL
    6XNCH
    Participant
    Topics:

Bruno and Cardi performing Finesse is very likely at this point. Which will likely be the highlight performance.

Gaga performing for the 4th year in a row is very predictable and boring. Maybe she should cancel her Vegas residency and book a permanent gig for performing at the Grammys.

I don’t even remember any of her previous performances except last year’s and that’s because it was an embarrassing moment with the sound issues.

ReplyCopy URL
    Gucci
    Participant
    Topics:

Honey, based off the performers announced thus far; this is going to be a boring ass Grammy show.

ReplyCopy URL
    woke
    Participant
    Topics:

<p style=”text-align: left;”>

Bruno and Gaga performing for the 4th year in a row is very predictable and boring. Maybe she should cancel her Vegas residency and book a permanent gig for performing at the Grammys. I don’t even remember any of her previous performances except last year’s and that’s because it was an embarrassing moment with the sound issues.

</p>

lol don’t worry girl beyonce will be invited too on that jayz song. she will milk her marital problem one last time

ReplyCopy URL
    6XNCH
    Participant
    Topics:

<p style=”text-align: left;”>

Bruno and Gaga performing for the 4th year in a row is very predictable and boring. Maybe she should cancel her Vegas residency and book a permanent gig for performing at the Grammys. I don’t even remember any of her previous performances except last year’s and that’s because it was an embarrassing moment with the sound issues.

</p> lol don’t worry girl beyonce will be invited too on that jayz song. she will milk her marital problem one last time

Here’s the difference. You said it yourself Beyoncé has been invited. But she isn’t desperate enough to take their invite every year just for a quick promo slot that is forgotten the next week. Gaga is.

ReplyCopy URL
    woke
    Participant
    Topics:

Here’s the difference. You said it yourself Beyoncé has been invited. But she isn’t desperate enough to take their invite every year just for a quick promo slot that is forgotten the next week. Gaga is.

lol they’re both attention seeking whores. like I said jayz will invite beyonce and she won’t miss an opportunity to use her maritial problems once again, she may even bring a baby too.

ReplyCopy URL
    MarinaBelo2
    Participant
    Topics:

Beyoncé’s marketing doesn’t rely on over exposition, unlike Gaga’s “I’m afraid to be forgotten, please look at me!!!” tactic.  She takes her time to rest her image and make people and the media thirsty to see her again. She won’t go to the Grammys unless that fits with whatever she’s planning.

ReplyCopy URL
    M
    Participant
    Topics:

Gaga is an artist, with no business calculated moves. She’s pretty down to earth, and rarely turns down an opportunity to perform for her fans. She is one of the very few artists who do not use business approaches to sell their music. Even when she had the slot for the SuperBowl, she didn’t delay her album like Justin Timberlake did, to benefit from the exposure. So your statement is very wrong.

As much as I like Beyoncé and Taylor Swift for example, but they do use controversies to promote their albums. Formation SuperBowl controversial performance paved the way for huge media attention for Lemonade, and then the fact that it referenced Jay Z infidelity in the smallest detail, created even more controversy.

• This reply was modified 3 months, 2 weeks ago by  M.
    ReplyCopy URL
    6XNCH
    Participant
    Topics:

Gaga is an artist, with no business calculated moves. She’s pretty down to earth, and rarely turns down an opportunity to perform for her fans. She is one of the very few artists who do not use business approaches to sell their music. Even when she had the slot for the SuperBowl, she didn’t delay her album like Justin Timberlake did, to benefit from the exposure. So your statement is very wrong. As much as I like Beyoncé and Taylor Swift for example, but they do use controversies to promote their albums. Formation SuperBowl controversial performance paved the way for huge media attention for Lemonade, and then the fact that it referenced Jay Z infidelity in the smallest detail, created even more controversy.

Discounting your whole discography during your Superbowl performance sure seems like a business calculated move to me.

At least Gaga is a decent performer. It would be pure torture watching the same terrible performer performing every single year.

• This reply was modified 3 months, 2 weeks ago by  6XNCH.
    ReplyCopy URL
Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 174 total)
Reply To: 2018 Grammy Performances

You can use BBCodes to format your content.
Your account can't use Advanced BBCodes, they will be stripped before saving.