Home Forums Music 2019 Grammy Award Discussion

2019 Grammy Award Discussion

CREATE A NEW TOPIC
CREATE A NEW POLL
Viewing 15 posts - 226 through 240 (of 1,109 total)
Created
9 months ago
Last Reply
3 weeks ago
( +2 hidden )
replies
views
users
Miguel
Oscar Rodrigues
Gucci
  • EmmyWinner
    Participant
    Topics:

Honey, why are you bitches so concerned about Xtina? Get a fucking life and stop obsessing over me. Can’t no Taylor Swift loving douchebag ban me. You all can lick my twat!

Preach it, gurl!

This thread is a mess.

ReplyCopy URL
    KaRol
    Participant
    Topics:

i hope that after failing to receive any noms this year, Demi Lovato will at least get Pop Solo Perf nomination next year as Tell Me You Love Me is absolutely her best song imho.

ReplyCopy URL
    neverkneel
    Participant
    Topics:

^^I really don’t think so. Next year today that song will be already long forgotten. Her biggest shot was this year with Sorry Not Sorry.

ReplyCopy URL
    KaRol
    Participant
    Topics:

^^I really don’t think so. Next year today that song will be already long forgotten. Her biggest shot was this year with Sorry Not Sorry.

maybe you’re right, we will see 😉

ReplyCopy URL
    Ryan Crim
    Participant
    Topics:

From now on, I will ban Xtina from posting in this forum because you always keep posting stupid comments that embarrass everyone. If you don’t want to talk about Taylor Swift, Bruno Mars, Ed Sheeran, and Kendrick Lamar, then just go away!

I don’t really see what gives you the right to demand these things?

ReplyCopy URL
    vinny
    Participant
    Topics:

Ok so just discovered that Thirty Seconds to Mars has an album coming out soon. On the radio it said 2018. So I’m pretty psyched since that’s the only rock album I’ve heard about for this around besides Bruce.

ReplyCopy URL
    Gucci
    Participant
    Topics:

Honey, I hope Kelly Clarkson nabs her first AOTY nom next year. Meaning of Life shits all over Craputation.

ReplyCopy URL
    M
    Participant
    Topics:

Lorde should release Homemade Dynamite as a single for the 2019 Grammy’s. That song is really good and much better than Green Light, NOT the crappy version featuring Khalid & SZA, the original one.

ReplyCopy URL
    Alijah Purdy
    Participant
    Topics:

As far as the country categories go, Carrie Underwood will likely get her usual nom for Country Performance (and even country song) for the new song she’ll release in 2018. (If her recent injury doesn’t hold her back from putting out new music.)

ReplyCopy URL
    leon375
    Participant
    Topics:

I hope Taylor wins something in 2019 but i doubt it I mean Reputation is great and all but i can’t see it winning Best Pop Vocal Album when Meaning of Life is hands down the Best Pop vocal album of the eligibity period for 2019 with Kelly giving her best vocal performance to date !!! if she wins Best pop solo performance this year i think she’ll win next year … because if the grammys award ed sheeran instead of kelly it will just show how much they value a commercial generic hit instead of a quality song with an amazing vocal performance… now if Bruno got in this year for 24k magic then kelly can nab an album of the year nom as she continues to deliver hits next year and her album has 2 huge ones Medicine and Heat !!!

ReplyCopy URL
    M
    Participant
    Topics:

I think Medicine is much better than Love So Soft. So if the latter was nominated this year, the former will certainly be nominated next year if it’s released as a single.

ReplyCopy URL
    heyoranges
    Participant
    Topics:

Meaning of Life has so many singles material. Would You Call That Love is another great choice if it’s released as a single. She has The Voice next year so I think she will keep promoting and the album will be in voters mind for quite some time.

ReplyCopy URL
    whiskywinehouse
    Participant
    Topics:

I hope The Thrill of It All gets recognised. It’s a better album than In the Lonely Hour.

ReplyCopy URL
    Tarcísio Ferreira
    Participant
    Topics:

Ok so just discovered that Thirty Seconds to Mars has an album coming out soon. On the radio it said 2018. So I’m pretty psyched since that’s the only rock album I’ve heard about for this around besides Bruce.

Fall Out Boy are releasing their album in January

ReplyCopy URL
    Richard Aniston
    Participant
    Topics:

I have a feeling that Taylor Swift won’t get into the GF next year. She’ll get her Pop Album nod and maybe a nod in the performance categories.

ReplyCopy URL
Viewing 15 posts - 226 through 240 (of 1,109 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.