Home Forums Music 2019 Grammy Award Discussion

2019 Grammy Award Discussion

CREATE A NEW TOPIC
CREATE A NEW POLL
Viewing 15 posts - 421 through 435 (of 1,105 total)
Created
8 months ago
Last Reply
4 days ago
( +4 hidden )
replies
views
users
Miguel Terel ..
Oscar Rodriguez
Gucci
  • Oscar Rodriguez
    Participant
    Topics:

Camila’s only shot is Pop Solo, if that new song of her does TREMENDOUSLY well. Pop Vocal Album is already stacked.

ReplyCopy URL
    MarinaBelo2
    Participant
    Topics:

Camila sucks.

ReplyCopy URL
    Oscar Rodriguez
    Participant
    Topics:

Haven’t heard the album yet so I can’t really say if it’s as good as critics are making it out to be. Liked Havana but all she’s released before and after has been pretty forgettable.

ReplyCopy URL
    Miguel Terel Kabigting
    Participant
    Topics:

Camila’s album is having a huge success, I really see Camila as contender in Pop album, Pop solo with Never be the same (which is going up in sales and charts) and maybe SOTY too. She sings very well live!

I think Camilla will get nominated in 2019 Grammys, but I feel that she might not get nominated in Best Pop Solo and Best Pop Vocal Album.

MtlKabigting

ReplyCopy URL
    Miguel Terel Kabigting
    Participant
    Topics:

Also, I don’t think Havana song will get nominated in the 2019 Grammys because it’s already submitted for the 60th Grammys.

MtlKabigting

ReplyCopy URL
    Gucci
    Participant
    Topics:

Get real! Camila Cabello is NOT getting any Grammy nominations. Her music stinks.

ReplyCopy URL
    only_one
    Participant
    Topics:

Critics are becoming jokes. So I finally got the Camilla album (Critics praise plus the stupid hype) Well. Well. Well. I don’t know if the industry invests in misleading acclaim and hype but its seems to work. Back to the subject matter, the album isn’t great. It is not horrible but I feel like even ‘good’ is too kind. I just wish people with actually good music got that hype.

ReplyCopy URL
    M
    Participant
    Topics:

The album is not Grammy worthy. Only Havana is. But it was already snubbed in 2018.

ReplyCopy URL
    Oscar Rodriguez
    Participant
    Topics:

The album sales are surprising me (thought it would flop) but i don’t see it nominated. Competition’s too stiff.

ReplyCopy URL
    JB_BelieberBoy_
    Participant
    Topics:

Camila has a 8, 1 in metacritic, which means universal acclaim. Rainboe has 8.1 too, and most of you told me she werent going to get any noms. I told you that Yes. Kesha is nominated. Camila will be nominated.

ReplyCopy URL
    Liamsta
    Participant
    Topics:

Camila has a 8, 1 in metacritic, which means universal acclaim. Rainboe has 8.1 too, and most of you told me she werent going to get any noms. I told you that Yes. Kesha is nominated. Camila will be nominated.

The difference is that this year, the competition is much higher than last year.  MUCH higher. A lot of this years nominees wouldn’t get in over the contenders for 2019, like Gaga, Kesha and Coldplay, and definitely not Lana now she has had copyright issues.

ReplyCopy URL
    M
    Participant
    Topics:

Take a seat. It had 3 reviews only. Now it fell to 75 with the fourth review.

It won’t be nominated. If Havana didn’t get a grammy nomination (which was her sole chance), you can rest assured the album won’t.

And don’t act like your predictions were on point this year. You were saying Kesha would get in SoTY and AoTY. She didn’t. So yeah…

• This reply was modified 3 months, 1 week ago by  M.
    ReplyCopy URL
    woke
    Participant
    Topics:

camilla wouldn’t have even got in this year which less competition. never mind next year against jt, pink, sam smith, taylor swfit and who knows what else

ReplyCopy URL
    Gagamon
    Participant
    Topics:

are we actually talking about Camila Cabello and Grammys in the same thread?
    as Xtina said she is a non-factor at the Grammys, her biggest hit was snubbed this year and her album is set to do Fifth Harmony kind of numbers, which is not impresive at all depiste a solid lead single and all the hype around her (the whole media is really trying so hard to make her happen)

Pop Vocal Album is pratically full at this point
    Taylor
    Pink
    Kelly
    Sam Smith
    and Justin Timberlake

yet Sam Smith is being snubbed for everywhere so there might be a last spot but I hardly believe will go for her

as for Pop Solo Performance she would need another hit even bigger than Havana…

ReplyCopy URL
    Bee
    Participant
    Topics:

Camila fans trying to make her numbers seem like they are amazing is so sad. She’s not the “next main pop girl”. All of that hype and she’s going to possibly be beaten by a movie soundtrack?

ReplyCopy URL
Viewing 15 posts - 421 through 435 (of 1,105 total)
Reply To: 2019 Grammy Award Discussion

You can use BBCodes to format your content.
Your account can't use Advanced BBCodes, they will be stripped before saving.