A$AP Rocky is one of the HOTTEST new rappers in the game and here’s top 10 reasons why (in no particular order)…
1. His style is dope
2. His fashion game is dope
3. His music is dope
4. His album is receiving great reviews
5. It’s #1 on iTunes (and sure to debut at the top of Billboard 200)
6. His single “F*ckin’ Problem” is a MASSIVE hit
7. He’s opening for Rihanna’s “Diamonds” World Tour
8. He performed on David Letterman
9. He’s from New York
10. He’s SeXXXy (Kate & Ashley LOVEEEEE His skin & smile)
BUY YOUR COPY ON ITUNES NOW!!
STANDOUT TRACK: “FASHION KILLA”
His album is flawless, spectacular. I was not really feeling any of the recent debut LPs by other male rappers like K. Lammar or 2 Chainz, until LONG LIVE A$AP arrived, it’s just amazing… my fave tracks:
Wild for the Night
I Come Apart
Yeah, I usually hate this “dirty south” rap stuff, but a lot of this works really well. I appreciate the album as a whole. There’s tracks I never want to hear again cause they are just too “dirty” for my taste, but I can appreciate it all. Tracks like “Fashion Killa”, “F***in Problems”, “Phoenix”, “Suddenly”, “Hell”, “Like I’m Apart”, and “Long Live A$AP” are really outstanding. It’s dirty and vulgar, but somehow there’s an intelligence here that makes it really appealing.
Rap was terrible last year, so hopefully this is a good sign of things to come.