Home Forums Music Watch ACM Awards 2018 Live Stream Online Full Show (Academy of Country Music)

Watch ACM Awards 2018 Live Stream Online Full Show (Academy of Country Music)

CREATE A NEW TOPIC
CREATE A NEW POLL
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
Created
1 week ago
Last Reply
7 days ago
( +2 hidden )
replies
views
users
James Otto Sw..
JB
Dan Jo Galicia
  • RedRose
    Participant
    Topics:

You can watch the ACM Awards 2018 Live Stream Online Full Show (Academy of Country Music) HD on CBS’ website using CBS All Access. Another option is to watch here.

Who Are You looking forward (so excited) to See Perform at the 2018 ACM Awards?

This is another big night for country music. The 53rd annual Academy of Country Music Awards will be strumming their guitars again on Sunday (Apr. 15) at 8 p.m. ET on CBS. Of course, this is not without the help of 20 artists that a fan of this genre will surely love.

In the awards night, we can witness great performances of Kelly Clarkson and Blake Shelton, star groups Little Big Town and Lady Antebellum, recent Zedd crossover collaborator Maren Morris, as well as veteran country icons including Keith Urban, Miranda Lambert, Kenny Chesney and Jason Aldean. Florida Georgia Line will also be taking the stage along with Bebe Rexha for a performance of their smash collab “Meant to Be,” currently the No. 2 song on the Billboard Hot 100.

Everyone is excited and happy to see Kelly Clarkson perform in a big stage again after her successful recovery from an accident. She already posted her blooming look on social media adding to the excitement of the fans.

Watch ACM Awards 2018 Live Stream Online Full Show (Academy of Country Music) now.

• This topic was modified 1 week, 2 days ago by  RedRose.
    • This topic was modified 5 days, 19 hours ago by  RedRose.
    JB
    Participant
    Topics:

Kelly Clarkson and Reba!!!

ReplyCopy URL
    James Otto Sweet Heart
    Participant
    Topics:

I’ve seen it said that Dierks Bentley is to sing his new one which in my opinion is one of his best if not the best from him and so his performance is the one that I am most looking forward to see. I’ve heard Kenny Chesney’s new song already which is to be done as well and what I love about it is how much more traditional it sounds compared to a lot of what has gone to radio from him the past several years. (smiles)

God bless you and Kenny and Dierks always!!!

Holly

P.S. To me, Dierks couldn’t have picked a better time to release his new song with it being 15 years now that he has been on the radio. (smiles)

Go here to check out my most favorite singer James Otto!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oiU81KIRZ_Q

ReplyCopy URL
    Dan Jo Galicia
    Participant
    Topics:

I want Brothers Osborne or Midland to perform.

ReplyCopy URL
    James Otto Sweet Heart
    Participant
    Topics:

^^^ I’d love to see Midland sing “Make A Little”, but they will most likely want to get their new song out there named “Burn Out” if they get to sing at all.

God bless you and them always!!!

Holly

Go here to check out my most favorite singer James Otto!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oiU81KIRZ_Q

ReplyCopy URL
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
Reply To: Watch ACM Awards 2018 Live Stream Online Full Show (Academy of Country Music)

You can use BBCodes to format your content.
Your account can't use Advanced BBCodes, they will be stripped before saving.