Who do you think will win?
This is a toss up.
I’m predicting Skrillex because he seems to have the biggest fanbase but then again Calvin Harris and Avicii had pretty notable worldwide hits.
Will WIn : Calvin Harris – “Feels So Close”
Should Win : Skrillex – “First Of The Year (Equinox)
Harris has biggest hit here, and he also has WFL on his hands. Skrillex could win this too.
Skrillex and Calvin Harris seem to have the most recognizable names in this list, so either one will win. “Feel So Close” seems to have been the bigger hit, though, so I’m predicting that for the win, with a very likely Skrillex “upset” (in quotes since I kind of expect him to win, too). I will say, however, that the other three acts did well last year, too; I just .don’t think they have as much name recognition as the producer of “We Found Love” and this year’s BNA Grammy winner, which is key for a fan-voted award.
Also, does anybody else think this one’s going to be the one general award that gets left out of the show and at least hopefully is presented during the pre-show?? Although who knows, it also depends on who does or doesn’t show up and who the performers and presenters will be…
Avicci and Calvin Harris killed it with these records/videos, so any of them would be deserving but ‘Feel So Close’ is still my favorite.
I just hope that overrated Skrillex and Solveig’s shit gets overlooked…
Most to Least Likely to Win:
1. Calvin Harris – “Feels So Close”
2. Skrillex – “First Of The Year (Equinox)”
3. Duck Sauce – “Big Bad Wolf”
4. Avicii – “Levels”
5. Martin Solveig – “The Night Out”
– I am rooting for Calvin Harris. Hope he pulls off the win here. I think the song is just peaking, so he may just win it. If not Calvin, then Skrillex are the most likely candidates to take the award. We’ll see I guess. I don’t see Avicii or Martin Solveig taking it at all.