Best Rock Bands Of The 2000's

Home // Forums // Music // Best Rock Bands Of The 2000's

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Created
7 months ago
Last Reply
7 months ago
replies
views
users
  • party.poison
    Participant
    Topics:

Rock and metal DOMINATED the 2000’s. And so many bands both old and new created albums that shaped rock and roll history. My question is what bands of the 2000’s hold a special place in your hearts?  As long as the band was active during the decade, it’s eligible.

Marco B.
    Participant
    Topics:

Radiohead. Even the most hostile of the detractors must recognize that what they accomplished, particularly in that decade with Kid A, is something that has happened only few times in the history of music.

Less known but extraordinary as well are Godspeed You! Black Emperor. They are one of the leading bands in post-rock scene, and listening to Lift Yr Skinny Fists Like Antennas to Heaven for the first time was incredible. I had the chance to see them live and it was am unforgettable experience. Just don’t expect to listen to “songs” or to find lyrics.

ReplyCopy URL
    party.poison
    Participant
    Topics:

Radiohead has evolved a lot. Coming from the grungey, Nirvana style song “Creep” to the art rock masterpiece “Burn The Witch”. I never would’ve expected it from Radiohead.

ReplyCopy URL
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Reply To: Best Rock Bands Of The 2000's

You can use BBCodes to format your content.
Your account can't use Advanced BBCodes, they will be stripped before saving.