Home Forums Music Comeback kid of 2012 ??

Comeback kid of 2012 ??

CREATE A NEW TOPIC
CREATE A NEW POLL
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
Created
6 years ago
Last Reply
6 years ago
replies
views
users
  • Music Forever
    Participant
    Topics:

In 2011 I made a thread about who’ll be the comeback kid of 2011 and I think many of us predicted Chris Brown and we were right. Also I wanna give a mention to Jennifer Lopez.

My prediction for the comeback kid of 2012 is CHRISTINA AGUILERA. Also, I think T.I and Missy Elliott will do extremely well but are those really comebacks ? Their last albums went Gold atleast.

But my overall prediction is Christina Aguilera.

Gucci
    Topics:

Christina Aguilera.  Duh!

ReplyCopy URL
    Lone Pirate
    Participant
    Topics:

In 2011, Christina was featured on a song that was #1 for four weeks. How in the world can she come back in 2012 given her success in 2011?

The easy choice would be Madonna if the Super Bowl performance goes well. At least she has not released any new material for a few years.

ReplyCopy URL
    circa 1993
    Participant
    Topics:

I can’t.

“Moves Like Jagger” was a success but no one was singling out that record as Christina’s ‘comeback’. She was only featured on the song for about what, 30-35 seconds? Any female singer could’ve sang that verse and the single still would’ve been #1. However, MLJ, The Voice, and the Burlesque Soundtrack helped rebound her from the epic fail(s) she experienced in 2010-early 2011. Those projects were little stepping stones to what’s coming in the future. From what I’ve heard, “Love Your Body” is radio friendly and safe enough to be a hit. That’s what she needs right now! Yet there is still alot of work needed for her return to smash. I think she can pull it off.

I also believe Brandy could have a HUGE comeback on Urban radio. She’s working with Frank Ocean, Rico Love, and did a new duet with Monica. Those are pretty impressive names and I doubt she wants to flop once again. 

ReplyCopy URL
    Trent
    Topics:

Leona Lewis.

ReplyCopy URL
    Miss Frost
    Topics:

Leona Lewis has been done in the U.S. for a while now.

Ashanti can make a comeback to the urban audience.

I don’t trust Missy Elliott breaking through in ’12. She’s been said to make a comeback since 2008 now.

ReplyCopy URL
    Gucci
    Topics:

Leona Lewis???  Get Real! 

ReplyCopy URL
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.