Home Forums Music If Taylor Swift breaks up with Calvin Harris in 2016, does that mean she will release a new album?

If Taylor Swift breaks up with Calvin Harris in 2016, does that mean she will release a new album?

CREATE A NEW TOPIC
CREATE A NEW POLL
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
Created
2 years ago
Last Reply
2 years ago
replies
views
users
  • Rinolo Twenty-two
    Participant
    Topics:

So yeah, that question comes to my mind after listening to all five AOTY nominees, people were saying 1989 isn’t a break-up album, but half the album has love and break-up songs, I think she won’t stop singing about that. Also, some users were saying she will release a new album in October 2016, after searching the releasing dates of her previous albums she has been releasing them every two years, around October. 1989 was released in October 2014, so most likely her next album will be released in October 2016.

It’s incredible how short her previous relationships were, her latest one with Calvin Harris has lasted for more than 8 months so she probably will have her heart broken for real this time and that will allow her to write more mature and grounded songs.

Otherwise, she will sing about how happy she is with Harris, but those kind of songs don’t sell.

james14
    Participant
    Topics:

This should be in the “Taylor Swift Thread”.  I am a fan of Swift, but damn, on the front page alone right now, we have five threads all related to her started on different one-off topics. The oversaturation on this website just leads to people being very tired of hearing about her music (or her celebrity) being brought up so often.

ReplyCopy URL
    Final2
    Participant
    Topics:

This question is repulsive.

ReplyCopy URL
    Xtina
    Participant
    Topics:

Get Real!  Taylor Swift NEVER writes mature songs.  An eight year old can write a better song.  I agree that the heffer has her own thread for this bullshit.

ReplyCopy URL
    Ryan2012
    Participant
    Topics:

Somehow Back to Buttholes now knows more than critics and songwriters alike that praise Taylors songwriting skills. Meanwhile The Orange One is still trying to master signing a check. 

ReplyCopy URL
    kingofrapmusic17
    Participant
    Topics:

If she breaks up with them, then yes. A new album will be released. Calvin Harris is basically someone to write her break-up songs about. He is sure “perfect” for that role.

ReplyCopy URL
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
Reply To: If Taylor Swift breaks up with Calvin Harris in 2016, does that mean she will release a new album?

You can use BBCodes to format your content.
Your account can't use Advanced BBCodes, they will be stripped before saving.