Home Forums Music Interesting Grammy facts for 2014/2015

Interesting Grammy facts for 2014/2015

CREATE A NEW TOPIC
CREATE A NEW POLL
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Created
3 years ago
Last Reply
3 years ago
replies
views
users
  • Macbeth
    Participant
    Topics:

I wanted to compile a list of interesting nominees this year that aren’t Taylor Swift and Beyonce  I read through the nominees and was very surprised to find a whole bunch of people who could potentially be adding Grammys to their shelves next year:

• Neil Patrick Harris could get the third piece of his EGOT next year. He is nominated for Best Musical Theatre Album for Hedwig and the Angry Inch.
    • The Lonely Island could very well be adding two parts of the EGOT to their collection, with Everything is Awesome being a huge contender for the Grammy and Oscar for Best Original Song

I’ll add more when I continue going through the list. In the meantime, feel free to post other interesting nominees below 

Richard Aniston
    Participant
    Topics:

Actually, Joaquin and Scarlett are not nominated for the award. The Song written for Visual Media award goes to the composers of the song (Spike Jonze and Karen O).

And It’s very unlikely that Everything is Awesome will win. Let it Go is by far the frontrunner.

ReplyCopy URL
    SkyLight
    Participant
    Topics:

I am hoping the Hedwig won’t win and it goes to Gentleman’s Guide. The last 2 years it has gone to the best musical winners although I have to admit that the score might not appeal to all voters. 

ReplyCopy URL
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.