Home Forums Music New Season of “Behind the Music” starts 9/16/12

New Season of “Behind the Music” starts 9/16/12

CREATE A NEW TOPIC
CREATE A NEW POLL
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
Created
5 years ago
Last Reply
5 years ago
replies
views
users
Boidiva02
HerMadgesty
Andresg770
  • Cordell Martin
    Participant
    Topics:

Hey Everyone,

A new season of “Behind the Music” will begin on Sunday, September 16, 2012 featuring the following artist:

Train
    Nicole Scherzinger
    Carrie Underwood
    Toni Braxton
    Ne-Yo
    Gym Class Heroes
    Also there will be updated episodes on P!nk & T.I.

*Lil’ Kim is also rumored to be featured but that hasn’t been confirmed.

Here’s the article:

Toni Braxton, Gym Class Heroes set for ‘Behind The Music’ specials

0Email

Get Celebrity alerts!

Toni Braxton (2012)

Credits: 

Rodriguez/Getty

RELATED TOPICS

Advertisement

“Braxton Family Values” star and R&B singerToni Braxton will the subject of an all-new episode of “Behind The Music (VH1).”

Braxton was confirmed as one of at least six recording artists slated to appear on VH1’s hit documentary style series Wednesday.

In a teaser clip released by VH1 (watch below), Braxton, fellow R&B singer/songwriter Ne-Yo, T.I., “American Idol” winner Carrie Underwood,Gym Class Heroes and Train are featured.

Additional episodes will focus on Pink and “X Factor (UK)” judge Nicole Scherzinger.

Behind The Music” is due to return with a new time slot, airing Sunday nights instead of Wednesday evenings.

The aforementioned join recent “Behind The Music” specials chronicling the lives of “Dancing With The Stars” alum Brandy, the Notorious B.I.G., Enrique Iglesias and Nas. Train will kick off the new season.

Video: “Behind The Music” season preview featuring Toni Braxton, Train, Ne Yo and Gym Class Heroes

“I always considered the band family because you’re allowed to hate your family,” Pat Monahan of Train says in the teaser.

“Behind The Music” premieres with all-new episodes Sunday, September 16 at 9/8c on VH1.

HerMadgesty
    Topics:

Wow, they’re really scraping the bottom of the barrel. Toni Braxton and I guess maybe Pink are the only ones worthy of an episode.

ReplyCopy URL
    Andresg770
    Participant
    Topics:

Toni’s is overdue.  If you had asked me earlier, I would’ve thought she already had one.  Train’s you can justify, I guess, since they’ve been relevant for over a decade now.  Carrie makes sense since they love doing these for former Idol contestants, but I would’ve thought CMT had already done one for her.

The others, though???  Like, what exactly is there to know about Nicole Schdakjsdkajlder??  We’ll see, I guess.

ReplyCopy URL
    Gucci
    Topics:

Toni Braxton is the only one I’m interested in seeing.  Oh, and Lil’ Kim, if they do one on her.

ReplyCopy URL
    Boidiva02
    Participant
    Topics:

I’ll watch Toni’s, long overdue, and Train. I’ve already seen Pink’s but will be happy to see the update.    I’ll have to find the Brandy one, I missed that somehow.

ReplyCopy URL
    circa 1993
    Participant
    Topics:

Toni’s BTM was really good…I think next season they should go for Eminem, Maroon 5, Rihanna, Taylor Swift, Green Day, and Jamie Foxx

ReplyCopy URL
    Boidiva02
    Participant
    Topics:

I was half-way through Toni’s episode when our cable went out due to hurricane sandy, hopefully I am able to catch it again soon.

ReplyCopy URL
    JoieRomero
    Topics:

*Lil’ Kim is also rumored to be featured but that hasn’t been confirmed.

———————————
    Come Here with –click here[/url], Feel the New Trends of DVDs

ReplyCopy URL
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
Reply To: New Season of “Behind the Music” starts 9/16/12

You can use BBCodes to format your content.
Your account can't use Advanced BBCodes, they will be stripped before saving.