Home Forums Music

Music

CREATE A NEW TOPIC
CREATE A NEW POLL

This forum contains 1,635 topic and 65,137 replies, and was last updated by  Atypical 2 hours ago.

Viewing 15 topics - 1,546 through 1,560 (of 1,634 total)
Switch Forum
    • Topic
    • Views
    • Best Dance Recording
      PoweR

I'm torn between Robyn, Guetta and Skrillex. Robyn has strong clout. Guetta is extremely well known.

circa 1993

This could be another GRAMMY less year for Robyn, unfortunately, because Skrillex has the momentum going for him. "Scary Monsters and Nice Sprites" is currently blowing up. He's going to be one of the breakthrough artists of 2012 plus his buzz has be

Started by:  Not a Fraud

• Views 6
    • Posts 5
    • Freshness
      Newest Comment
    • Best Country Duo/Group Performance
      James Otto Sweet Heart

I voted for Kenny and Grace because in the past, those that decide who wins have shown a lot of love

Steve

I have to go with Jason & Kelly here, i know, i know, big surprise pick from me, lol. But this song was huge this year. Jason had a such big year, and country folk seem to love, respect and accept Kelly, I don't think they'll overlook this s

• Views 7
    • Posts 6
    • Freshness
      Newest Comment
    • Best Traditional Pop Vocal Album
      TV12

Dude, can you get rid of these. We can vote in our predictions and these things just take up whole p

Gucci

Susan Boyle has no chance (why didn't she submit here last time?).  Harry Connick, Jr. and Seth McFarlane are out.  Babs should win, but NARAS has a major hard-on for Tony Bennett (I'm sick and tired of his ass always winning).SHOULD WIN: B

• Views 7
    • Posts 6
    • Freshness
      Newest Comment
    • Best Country Song
      James Otto Sweet Heart

Even though I love "Just Fishin'", I voted for "Mean" because of the song being about something that

Gucci

SHOULD WIN: "Mean"WILL WIN: "Mean"

• Views 4
    • Posts 3
    • Freshness
      Newest Comment
    • 2012 BRIT Awards Nominations
      PoweR

Performers: Adele Rihanna Bruno Mars Florence + The Machine Coldplay Noel Gallagher Ed Sheera

RadioGAGAhead

I wish  Florence would win something. IMO "Ceremonials" in its entirety is superior to "21." Adele deserves every award she wins though. Thank God for those 2 British women.

Started by:  PoweR

• Views 425
    • Posts 7
    • Freshness
      Newest Comment
    • Early 55th Grammy Awards Discussion
      Trent

Hopefully Florence + The Machine gets some recognition for anything she does next year.

st_jimmy

Kelly will need to have a hell of a year to stand a fighting chance here, I think. It's definitely possible, I'd consider it a risky prediction at this point with the combined category. Hopefully this album stays in the loop throughout the next few m

1 2 3 4 5

Started by:  TV12

• Views 2786
    • Posts 61
    • Freshness
      Newest Comment
    • Possible Grammy Records in 2012
      PoweR

"If Bon Iver's "Holocene" wins Record or Song of the Year it will be the first since 1998 when Shawn

circa 1993

If Kelly Rowland wins Best Rap/Sung Collaberation for "Motivation", she will tie with Rihanna for the most wins in that category by a female artist.  Is Kathy Griffin the first female comic to recieve four consecutive Best Comedy Album nomi

1 2

Started by:  TV12

• Views 688
    • Posts 21
    • Freshness
      Newest Comment
    • Jason Mraz Thread.
      blueprint

Personally I'm not a fan of such campfire songs, but it's cool to see him have some success. I liked

circa 1993

Finally a male Pop artist (besides Bruno Mars) who could be a contender for next year's GRAMMYS!I'm not a BIG fan but the song has a nice country twang. It's ok. 

Started by:  Music Forever

• Views 1435
    • Posts 3
    • Freshness
      Newest Comment
    • 2011 Global Top Albums & Songs
      PoweR

It's funny how quickly Michael Buble caught up with Lady GaGa worldwide and surpassed her in the U.S

PoweR

It's funny how quickly Michael Buble caught up with Lady GaGa worldwide and surpassed her in the U.S. Despite her album being one of the best-sellers of the year, she isn't the powerful force everyone thought she was, as evident by her singles succes

Started by:  Leonardo

• Views 252
    • Posts 2
    • Freshness
      Newest Comment
Viewing 15 topics - 1,546 through 1,560 (of 1,634 total)
Create New Topic in “Music”

You can use BBCodes to format your content.
Your account can't use Advanced BBCodes, they will be stripped before saving.

One option per line. Max 10 options

How many days till expiration? Leave blank to last forever.