Home Forums Music Taylor Swift Thread, Taylor returns to country radio.

Taylor Swift Thread, Taylor returns to country radio.

CREATE A NEW TOPIC
CREATE A NEW POLL
Viewing 15 posts - 886 through 900 (of 1,233 total)
Created
4 years ago
Last Reply
2 hours ago
( +27 hidden )
replies
views
users
  • Final2
    Participant
    Topics:

It just passed 27 million views. It has the record now.

ReplyCopy URL
    Rinolo Twenty-two
    Participant
    Topics:

The music video will most likely be forgotten until next year VMA’s just like “Shake It Off”, it will be an old song and Taylor will have released more videos by then.
    I think it will get its due with a Best Music Video nomination at the Grammys.

ReplyCopy URL
    Final2
    Participant
    Topics:

She accumulated 39 million views in 24 hrs. The vevo record was held by a Adele but Psy had the YouTube record with “Gentlemen” which wasn’t affiliated with VEVO had 38.4 million views in 24rs.

ReplyCopy URL
    Final2
    Participant
    Topics:

Had Taylor of released on a Monday (like the old release cycle), “Look” would of broken her and Mariah Carey’s record on pop radio for highest debut (which was #12). In one week “Look” is now a top 10 pop radio hit, its currently #9 and still gaining massive amounts of airplay only 7days after its release.

ReplyCopy URL
    Xtina
    Participant
    Topics:

Honey, I mustered up enough strength to watch the “Look What You Made Me Do” video. I don’t get the hype. It was rather crappy. All of the Taylor’s at the end was the best part about it. This does NOT deserve a Best Music Video Grammy nomination.

ReplyCopy URL
    Final2
    Participant
    Topics:

It’s the fastest video ever to be VEVO certified for reaching 100million view in less than 4 days.

• This reply was modified 2 months, 3 weeks ago by  Final2.
    ReplyCopy URL
    Final2
    Participant
    Topics:

ABC just released a promo for their up and coming fall season with what looks like a new song from “Reputation” called either “Ready For It” or “In My Dreams”. It sounds really mid-2000’s. It’s very very different than “Look” and more what you’d think she’d make.

ReplyCopy URL
    Final2
    Participant
    Topics:

Ok Taylor has it on her Instagram story. It’s more than likely “Ready For It”. It’s being used by ESPN for tonights game between Alabama and FSU.

ReplyCopy URL
    Final2
    Participant
    Topics:
    Participant
    Topics:

It’s coming out tonight and will hit radio stations tomorrow. It looks like she’s copying Ed’s release style a little. It is not an official single though.

From my perspective it’s to show that the album is not all “Look What You Made Me Do” style songs, after its polarizing reception.

Who knows if it hits big she’ll have two options for Grammy submissions.

ReplyCopy URL
    SkyLight
    Participant
    Topics:

So I guess she’s going for the generic (boring) pop sound this time. I feel like I’ve heard something similar to “Ready For It” before.

Edit: Ok didn’t realize the full song is out. I don’t know what to say about her “rapping”.

This “era” seems like she’s trying way too hard.

ReplyCopy URL
    neverkneel
    Participant
    Topics:

It’s too early for her to release a promotional single. She used to do it in october.

I think she’s doing this after the negative reaction for the lead single. Perhaps she has different plans this time, breaking her all habits. But I have to say that this is the worst promotional single of Taylor so far. For the first time in her career, she releases a worse song than the lead single. Her promotional singles generally used to be better than the lead singles and give hope for her upcıming album.

Out Of The Woods was better than Shake It Off. State of Grace, Red, Begin Again (they were released as promo singles at first) were better than We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together. Nor, She’s coming with a mediocre song for her standards.

And, again, it’s too early for a promo single. What is she thinking?

ReplyCopy URL
    KING
    Participant
    Topics:

From Thug Story to …Ready for It. I kinda like it.

ReplyCopy URL
    JasonLannister
    Participant
    Topics:

The begging of  ‘…Ready for it’ reminds me of a song I heard before. I don’t really know what I think of the song cause I think it is more normal. But at the same time LWYMMD seems to be better but strange because it has so many melodies. I’ll listen to it again.

ReplyCopy URL
    Rinolo Twenty-two
    Participant
    Topics:

She’s never sound more generic. lol Yeah the melodies are all over the place, the chorus sounds more like her previous works. It tries to hard to be catchy.

ReplyCopy URL
Viewing 15 posts - 886 through 900 (of 1,233 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.