Home Forums Music Taylor Swift Thread, Taylor returns to country radio.

Taylor Swift Thread, Taylor returns to country radio.

CREATE A NEW TOPIC
CREATE A NEW POLL
Viewing 15 posts - 916 through 930 (of 1,231 total)
Created
4 years ago
Last Reply
13 hours ago
( +26 hidden )
replies
views
users
  • Brayden Fitzsimmons
    Participant
    Topics:
    Participant
    Topics:

I would be shocked if she gets an Oscar nomination. She should of been nominated for “Safe and Sound” but whoever made the decision not to have it as the credit song for HungerGames was stupid.

ReplyCopy URL
    smurty11
    Participant
    Topics:

Not for this song. She will get a golden globe nomination because she’s famous.

ReplyCopy URL
    neverkneel
    Participant
    Topics:

I wouldn’t be surprised if she wins Best Song Written for Visual Media of the Grammys for I don’t Wanna Live Forever. It is the most successful soundtrack of this year but I’m not sure that Oscar nomination.

It looks like she will get many Grammy nominations this year and it’s not even her main year.

– Best Song Written for Visual Media
    – Best Country Song
    – Best Music Video
    – Record of the Year
    – Best Pop Solo Performance

She will probably be nominated for record of the year and pop solo performance since she’s the only female topped the charts this year. Also, I’ve read an article by Billboard saying she and Zayn could win Best R&B Performance for I don’t Wanna Live Forever, but I don’t think so.

I think, her most likely win is Song Written for Visual Media.

ReplyCopy URL
    Jake
    Participant
    Topics:

“See You Again” and “Love Me Like You Do” were better songs so if they were not nominated, “Live Forever” shouldn’t be (and for 90% it won’t).

ReplyCopy URL
    Final2
    Participant
    Topics:

I wouldn’t be surprised if she wins Best Song Written for Visual Media of the Grammys for I don’t Wanna Live Forever. It is the most successful soundtrack of this year but I’m not sure that Oscar nomination.

It looks like she will get many Grammy nominations this year and it’s not even her main year.

– Best Song Written for Visual Media
    – Best Country Song
    – Best Music Video
    – Record of the Year
    – Best Pop Solo Performance

She will probably be nominated for record of the year and pop solo performance since she’s the only female topped the charts this year. Also, I’ve read an article by Billboard saying she and Zayn could win Best R&B Performance for I don’t Wanna Live Forever, but I don’t think so.

I think, her most likely win is Song Written for Visual Media.

I agree but think she has a better shot at Pop Duo/Group or SotY than Pop Solo.

ReplyCopy URL
    Xtina
    Participant
    Topics:

Get real! Taylor Swift is NOT getting an Oscar nomination.

ReplyCopy URL
    circa 1993
    Participant
    Topics:

If the Oscars have nominated Justin Timberlake, Lady Gaga, Adele, Sam Smith, and The Weeknd within the past couple of years then Taylor Swift is definitely a contender.

The bigger the names, the bigger the ratings.

ReplyCopy URL
    neverkneel
    Participant
    Topics:

I wonder when she will make her public appearance to promote the single. Yeah, it’s doing well without major promotion but she has to promote the album at one point.

There is a rumor about her releasing the second promotion single at the end of september and the second single in the first week of november.

ReplyCopy URL
    Final2
    Participant
    Topics:

I wonder when she will make her public appearance to promote the single. Yeah, it’s doing well without major promotion but she has to promote the album at one point.

There is a rumor about her releasing the second promotion single at the end of september and the second single in the first week of november.

I don’t think so. She put on Instagram something along the lines of “There will be no explanation only Reputation”. Then she liked something on tumblr saying she wasn’t going to give any interviews.

ReplyCopy URL
    Xtina
    Participant
    Topics:

Honey, I’m glad a lot of people hate “Look What You Made Me Do” as much as I do.

I get the feeling this era won’t be as big as the last era.

ReplyCopy URL
    Rinolo Twenty-two
    Participant
    Topics:

Who wants to see her live? I’m pretty sure the “Look What You Made Me Do” live performance would be cringy as hell, the same for “Ready For It?”
    I hope when she eventually gives an interview, people ask her about the Ticketmaster scam, instead of the same cr*p she leakes herself.
    Don’t compare the oscars with the grammys, oscar voters are not responsible of the ratings, producers are. There’s no need to nominate Taylor, not even for that crappy song. It won’t happen.

ReplyCopy URL
    BreakerofChains
    Participant
    Topics:

If the Oscars have nominated Justin Timberlake, Lady Gaga, Adele, Sam Smith, and The Weeknd within the past couple of years then Taylor Swift is definitely a contender. The bigger the names, the bigger the ratings.

But not Beyonce lol

ReplyCopy URL
    circa 1993
    Participant
    Topics:

If the Oscars have nominated Justin Timberlake, Lady Gaga, Adele, Sam Smith, and The Weeknd within the past couple of years then Taylor Swift is definitely a contender. The bigger the names, the bigger the ratings.

But not Beyonce lol

No shade but the Academy knew Beyonce didn’t write “Listen”. That’s why they changed the rules that year. But best believe, her James Bond theme and Lion King soundtrack will be contenders.

ReplyCopy URL
    brittanymiles
    Participant
    Topics:

I hope Goddess Taylor makes “Reputation” into a movie. I can see her landing a nomination for Best Actress in a Leading Role.

ReplyCopy URL
Viewing 15 posts - 916 through 930 (of 1,231 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.