Home Forums Music Which Pop Girl is Leading 2015

Which Pop Girl is Leading 2015

CREATE A NEW TOPIC
CREATE A NEW POLL
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
Created
3 years ago
Last Reply
3 years ago
replies
views
users
  • aliyah
    Topics:

Katy Perry- Superbowl, Tour, Grammy Performance
    Nicki Minaj- Tour, Consistent album and singles sales,
    Ariana Grande- tour,consistent single sales, grammy performance
    Rihanna- consistent singles sales, grammy performance
    Taylor Swift- consistent album and singles sales
    iggy azalea-media queen
    beyonce- grammy performance
    Lady Gaga- grammy and oscar performer 

aliyah
    Topics:

i voted nicki minaj because the pinkprint tour is extremely successful and the pinkprint, truffle butter, only and hey mama is still going strong on the charts. plus shes breaking records weekly

ReplyCopy URL
    Final2
    Participant
    Topics:

Taylor highest selling album of 2014 and 2015 so far it’s almost passed 1 million. Style hitting the top 10 and about to go on tour.

ReplyCopy URL
    Anonymous
    Topics:

Katy for most selling female single of 2014 and collab. Most streamed spotify female in 2014 and superbowl of course 

ReplyCopy URL
    Gone_Guy
    Topics:

Album-wise, Taylor Swift, no doubt. And with her tour starting up, she’s practically going to dominate 2015.

Creatively, of course, Lady GaGa. It’s clear that after the flop of ArtPOP, she sat down with the big boys and girls to discuss how to get her career back on track. This included a full jazz album with Tony Bennett, which put a 6th Grammy on her mantle. It also included a five-minute performance at the Oscars that ended up being one of, if not THE, highlight of the night. (I will look at this moment for her the way I do Whitney Houston singing the National Anthem at the Super Bowl.) And of course she’s the leading lady on the upcoming season of “American Horror Story.” It’s sad that Stephen Sondheim made the comments he did about her Oscar performance, but in the same interview, he said he had been working a new show for a while, and felt like this was the last great show he had in him; to combat his comments, I say, “Mr. Sondheim, If you’re looking for a leading lady/young ingenue, let GaGa audition and show you what she can do.” After seeing her Oscar performance, I’m convinced she could slay a Broadway musical. This comeback of hers is great, but I know once “AHS” wraps, the main question everyone is going to have is… “When is your next pop album?” I hope it’s as grand as this 2015 comeback of hers. I’ve honestly never seen such a creative resurgence and couldn’t be more thrilled. 

ReplyCopy URL
    Gucci
    Topics:

None of the above.

ReplyCopy URL
    peter griffin
    Topics:

Its kind of hard to tell since were barely halfway through the year, but I would say Taylor Swift.

ReplyCopy URL
    JustGuy89
    Participant
    Topics:

Christina Aguilera: Won 6th Grammy, has a successful show, guest appearance on Nashville, Viral Video of her immitating Britney.

ReplyCopy URL
    mikeboy898
    Participant
    Topics:

Christina Aguilera: Won 6th Grammy, has a successful show, guest appearance on Nashville, Viral Video of her immitating Britney.

hahahahahahahah

ReplyCopy URL
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.