( +2 hidden )
December 23, 2016 at 3:38 pm #1201974262
Who do you think will come home with the most gold this year at the Grammys?
I think it will be a toss up between Drake and Beyonce. Drake will likely sweep the Rap field taking home 4 trophies. I see Beyonce winnning Music Film, Music Video, Urban Contemporary Album and maybe AOTY. Rock Performance is also in the cards. I only see Adele getting 3 wins (ROTY, Pop Solo, Pop Vocal Album). I can totally see Chance the Rapper go home empty handed.
I’m going to go with Bey.December 23, 2016 at 4:01 pm #1201974268
Beyoncé – AOTY, Urban Contemporary, Rap/Sung Performance, Music Video, Music Film (5)
Adele – ROTY, SOTY, Pop Solo Performance, Pop Vocal Album (4)
David Bowie – Rock Performance, Rock Song, Alternative Music Album (3)
My predictions until February 12thDecember 23, 2016 at 5:39 pm #1201974300
David Bowie (3)
Lalah Hathaway (2)
Maren Morris (2)December 23, 2016 at 7:59 pm #1201974369
There’s no way Beyoncé walks away with only three. She’ll take home at least 4 and will at least tie Adele if she doesn’t outdo her.
– Adele will win 3 or 4 including at least one general category.
– Beyoncé will win 4-6. She has a very tiny chance at breaking hers and Adele record while tying Alison Krauss.
– Rihanna will win 2 or 3 at most. Best RnB performance and recording package aren’t even guaranteed.
– I somehow see Chance going home empty handed. But i’m still rooting for him to win 1-2 awards and not pull a Kendrick. The man doesn’t deserve it (but neither did Kendrick so..)
– Drake will win 2-3 awards though he deserves zero but whatever.December 24, 2016 at 5:41 pm #1201974668
Beyonce : AOTY, Best Urban Contemporary Album, Best Rap/Sung Performance, Best Music Video, Best Music Film (5)
Adele : ROTY, SOTY, Best Pop Solo Performance, Best Pop Vocal Album (4)
Drake : Best Rap Performance, Best Rap Song, Best Rap Album (3)
Rihanna : Best R&B Performance, Best R&B Song, Best Recording Package (3)
That’s my prediction.December 25, 2016 at 11:44 am #1201974833
Adele will win all 5 Grammys, while Beyonce will most likely go home with 3. Rap/Sung and Rap song will go to Hotline Bling.December 26, 2016 at 1:27 pm #1201975079
Beyonce is winning 4-6. AOTY, Music Video, Music Film, Urban Contemporary Album, Rap/Sung Performance, and Best Rock Performance.December 27, 2016 at 5:40 am #1201975392
Get real! Beyoncé is NOT winning Best Rock Performance over David Bowie.December 27, 2016 at 7:11 am #1201975417
I don’t think that Bey is taking Best Rock Perf either. DHY is my favorite SOTY but Bowie deserves it. I only want AOTY, Urban Cont, Best Music Film/Video and perhaps Rap/Sung and ROTY.
If they indeed snubbed Bowie in AOTY to clear the road for her, they should make up for it with his other noms.December 27, 2016 at 7:18 am #1201975421
Beyonce.December 27, 2016 at 4:24 pm #1201975782
Beyonce. Adele will obviously come close too.December 28, 2016 at 3:39 am #1201976103
Here’s what I thought until now :
December 29, 2016 at 4:28 am #1201976864
- Beyoncé : 5 (AOTY, BUCA, Music Video, Music Film, Rap/Sung Perf.)
- Adele : 4 (SOTY, ROTY, Best Pop/Solo Perf., Pop Voc. Alb.)
- Bowie : 4 (Rock Perf, Rock Song, Alternative Album, Engineering Album)
- Rihanna : 3 (R&B Perf., R&B Song, Packaging)
- Drake : 3 (Rap Perf., Rap Song, Rap Album)
- Flume : 2 (Dance Rec., Dance Album)
Beyonce off course,
She will win 5
Album of the year
Record of the year
Urban contemporary album
Best music film
Best rap/sung performance
Coldplay Up & Up is winning best music video
Adele is winning 3.
Song of the year
Pop vocal performance
Drake is winning
Rihanna is winning Rnb song
And recording package
Solange is winning rnb performance.
The major reason formation dint get nominated in the first place.
David bowie is winning 3
Chance is winning best new artist.