July 10, 2015 at 9:22 am #550927
If you had to give an Emmy to someone for their work over the whole series who would it be and why?July 10, 2015 at 9:30 am #550929
Lisa Kudrow. She was consistently funny throughout all 10 seasons while the other cast members were funny at certain times of the show. Glad she actually got an Emmy.July 10, 2015 at 10:33 am #550930
Matthew Perry. Great delivery of brilliant lines. Kudrow was brilliant, but Chandler is my favourite character.July 14, 2015 at 8:25 am #550931
my order would be
July 14, 2015 at 11:18 am #550932
- Matthew Perry
- Lisa Kudrow
- Courteney Cox
- Matt le Blanc
- Jennifer Aniston
- David Schwimmer
2.Matt Le Blanc
6.David SchwimmerJuly 22, 2015 at 4:49 pm #550933
6. Le BlancSeptember 12, 2016 at 4:58 am #1201920921
6.AnistonSeptember 12, 2016 at 5:28 am #1201920929
1. Kudrow (Brilliant in every season)
2. Aniston (Got better and better. Probably the best cast member by Season 8.)
3. Le Blanc (Always given great material)
4. Cox (How was she never nominated for an Emmy? Cox always delivered fantastic performances when Monica was at her most highly strung. Also: FAT MONICA)
5. Perry (My second favourite character and his delivery of one liners was superb but he was never really given the material for comedic tour-de-force that the four above were)
6. Schwimmer (Never liked the character but Schwimmer still was great, particularly in the last few seasons. However, he failed to make Ross likeable to me and I often found his performance irritating rather than funny)September 12, 2016 at 3:48 pm #1201921152
OSCAR FLASHBACK: Best Original Song (2009) – Where the Wild Things Weren’tSeptember 12, 2016 at 3:55 pm #1201921165
This is a fine example of why the Emmys need an ensemble prize. Placing one actor above another here is a thankless task.January 15, 2017 at 3:08 am #1201988104
Matthew Perry.. His dialogues were amazing.. He was funny whenever he opened his mouth…
Movies for lifeJanuary 16, 2017 at 8:18 pm #1201989370
I always loved Cox on Friends. She was always so funny….the “seven scene” was worthy of an Emmy win!January 16, 2017 at 8:33 pm #1201989376
Definitely Kudrow. Beyond that, it’s hard to say.
Schwimmer, Cox and Perry peaked early for me. Cox and Perry became pretty daggy in the last few seasons. On the other hand, Aniston became consistently better throughout the series and was probably MVP from around season 8 onwards.
LeBlanc became less and less funny in the later seasons, so I find it curious the Emmys only began giving him a look in towards the end of the show’s run.
I still think it shocking that Cox was never nominated.