Home Forums Polls! Which movie of 2012 is the worst? Part 1

Which movie of 2012 is the worst? Part 1

CREATE A NEW TOPIC
CREATE A NEW POLL
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
Created
5 years ago
Last Reply
5 years ago
replies
views
users
  • Anonymous
    Topics:

This has been a year so far of financial successes and some complete flops for example John Carter and Battleship. Also, some complete critical disappointments for example John Carter and Wrath of the Titans. Also, some completely pointless movies to be made for example Wrath of the Titans and Ghost Rider 2. This year is past its half-way point and I would like to hear your opinions on the worst films of the year. My personal least favorite is That’s My Boy which I found offensive and extremely unfunny. What are your thoughts?

24Emmy
    Participant
    Topics:

Anything with Adam Sandler now warrants Worst Movie of the Year.

When was the last time he was in a good movie?

ReplyCopy URL
    Anonymous
    Topics:

I have not watched a songle movie in 2012. Ever i have not watched tv. So i haver not watched this movie and can’t descuss about the worst movie of 2012.

…………………………..
    You can Watch Smallville Online For Free

ReplyCopy URL
    Anonymous
    Topics:

i think That’s My Boy is the worst movie of this year..what do you think guys.??

ReplyCopy URL
    Adam P.
    Participant
    Topics:

I’m ashamed of myself. Although I haven’t liked an Adam Sandler comedy since 2005 (The Longest Yard), I found myself laughing quite a lot when watching That’s My Boy. I’m ashamed because the movie is so dirty and mean-spirited (and vaguely sexist), but maybe it’s  because it is Adam Sandler’s first R-Rated movie in years! I liked it, what can I say.

Taylot Kitsch is having an awful year, isn’t he. He has appeared in two duds (John Carter and Battleship) that were expected to be hits. And both his best movie this year and his cheapest is Savages, which is actually holding up better at the box office than his other two movies did.

Piranha 3DD I think is getting unfairly panned. I mean, the movie’s called Piranha 3DD, what were you expecting? I understand the movie was pretty poorly written, but it’s just so disgustingly fun!

Ghost Rider 2 was pretty disappointing. You see the trailer and it looks so far from the first one. The trailer makes the new movie look more darker and violent, when in fact it is worse than the first one on both those levels.  

ReplyCopy URL
    Leo Grant Logan
    Participant
    Topics:

My vote is for “A Thousand Words” with Eddie Murphy, mainly because of that perfect 0% rating on Rotten Tomatoes.

ReplyCopy URL
    Adam P.
    Participant
    Topics:

I got region 2 dvd of Thousand Words, and it had three separate positive comments; one on the front, one on the back and one in the blurb. Each one of these was from the same guy at FOX-TV. So of all the critics that saw this, there was only ONE that liked it (and hes not even on Rotten Tomatoes).

ReplyCopy URL
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.