Home Forums Reality TV American Idol to Return in March 2018 on ABC. Ryan Seacrest to Host.

American Idol to Return in March 2018 on ABC. Ryan Seacrest to Host.

CREATE A NEW TOPIC
CREATE A NEW POLL
Viewing 2 posts - 76 through 77 (of 77 total)
Created
9 months ago
Last Reply
2 months ago
replies
views
users
Tyler The Awe..
vinny
Atypical
  • Tyler The Awesome Guy
    Participant
    Topics:

Also Dolly Parton would’ve been a cool addition, Scooter would’ve bit okay as would Charlie. Common would be excellent. Never heard of Troy Carter tho.

Again if they had Keith, Katy and Lionel then I think it would’ve been a perfect judging panel and Luke will probably be the biggest weak link this year but I honestly cannot complain too much about the judging panel.

Also the show is starting in March instead of January. That is to be expected since it got renewed pretty late and they needed more time to get ready so I will not complain but now that I have a date now I can get excited for the show. I don’t care, this is gonna be great

May I remind you that people thought J.Lo and Steven Tyler would suck at judges but Steven became one of my favourite judges and the show still maintained good ratings at FOX. It wasn’t until the cluster of Mariah and Nicki that it was truly the beginning of the end of FOX’s run of Idol.

ReplyCopy URL
    That Don Guy
    Participant
    Topics:

Also the show is starting in March instead of January. That is to be expected since it got renewed pretty late and they needed more time to get ready so I will not complain but now that I have a date now I can get excited for the show. I don’t care, this is gonna be great

Not particularly coincidentally, the five Sundays before 3/11 are the Super Bowl, three weeks of the Winter Olympics (including the closing ceremony on 2/25), and the Oscars.

ReplyCopy URL
Viewing 2 posts - 76 through 77 (of 77 total)
Reply To: American Idol to Return in March 2018 on ABC. Ryan Seacrest to Host.

You can use BBCodes to format your content.
Your account can't use Advanced BBCodes, they will be stripped before saving.