January 12, 2015 at 9:20 pm #554863
Let’s hear your top picks! What celebs do you want to appear in future seasons of “Celebrity Apprentice”?January 13, 2015 at 12:31 am #554865
I love this question, because I always think about who I’d love to see on it.
- Christie Brinkley. She is an iconic model, but also seems like someone who would be a savvy player and have a good amount of ideas and would put in a lot of effort into the tasks
- Lea Michele. Glee is ending, and I don’t see Michele getting too many high profile gigs too soon afterwards. Her reputation as a spoiled young diva might make for some very riveting TV, and she seems like the typical person we would love to hate on the show.
- Giuliana Rancic. She seems like the nasty, forgettable player who gets kicked off early on for making a huge mistake, which she does every time she is on TV.
- Tim Gunn. He’s popular, smart, has connections and is very likable. I could see him being a Penn Jillette-type of player, completely likable, smart and inoffensive, causing very little trouble and going all the way to the finals.
- Cloris Leachman or Betty White. The Celebrity Apprentice is so much more fun when we have a good dose of classic sass in it, and I believe that either Cloris Leachman or Betty White would be able to inject a lot of energy and humor into the show. They would be lovable and a lot of fun, but they would also be quite vicious when it came down to the nitty gritty. I would prefer both were on and just bad-mouthed each other the whole season, but alas…
- Jay Leno. He isn’t doing anything now, and perhaps he needs something this like to redeem his reputation somewhat. I could see him playing smart, not stirring the pot, but still being not the most popular player.
- Richard Simmons. We need the quirky, fun, energetic oddball (Gary Busey, George Takei for example), and Richard Simmons seems like the perfect guy to be both fun and not be taken too seriously. He fits the mould of contestants, and if he ever reappears again, hopefully he gets asked to be on the show.
- ‘Weird Al’ Yankovic. He seems like the type of weird, lovable dude who goes on to win it all. But I doubt he’d want to do the show, as it feels like something he’d avoid doing.
- Jerry Seinfeld. He’s got this nice-guy persona and he’s very popular and loved, but he is also clearly a cut-throat business, which is evident in his Seinfeld empire. I’d love to see how he uses his success and connections to play the game.
- Perez or Paris Hilton. One of these two would be perfect to be the nasty, bitter player who is despicable and truly hateful, and who we boo like no other player.
January 13, 2015 at 5:53 am #554866
- Kirstie Alley. Just because she fits the mould, and I’d love to see how she does
1)George Hamilton – Old school funny guy.
2)Joey Fatone – he already has done the other reality tv shows. Add another to the list.
3)wayne newton – becuase he is a legend.
4)Hulk Hogan – just becuase
5) maury povich – this could be fun.
6)prisilla presley – she has run the elvis empire for a long time. she has the skills
7)toni braxton – would be fun in the boardroom
8)kendra wilkinson – just imagine the fun she would bring
9)lindsay lohan – just so she could show she isn’t a trainwreck anymore (hopefully)
10) tori spelling – would bring the drama
11)jane seymour – she would be fun.
12)John O’Hurley – He would be interesting to watch and his ego could be interesting to see again on reality tv.